N90

N90

DankVectorz

Forum Sage
FAA
Messages
332
Likes
324
Facility
N90 New York Tracon
TEB got a double upgrade last year.
Anyone on here know the details of the TEB upgrade? 2 levels in 1 audit seems very unlikely in most cases but for future reference did those guys get 6% twice?
They'd been at level 9 traffic level for 2 years before the upgrade. I don't know what kind of raises they got but I know they got 2 years of backpay.
 

Uscolt45

Forum Sage
Messages
399
Likes
307
I would think they would have gotten 6% back pay from the date they hit 8 traffic. And then another 6% in back pay from the start of level 9 traffic. If not, NATCA failed.
 
Messages
20
Likes
5
Any updates on a time frame for the new bid coming out ? And any ideas if they will still pull off this current bid knowing a new one is in the works since they are changing the okc classes ?
 

Stinger

Moderator
Staff member
Messages
792
Likes
453
Anyone know of an upcoming list of tetra courses starting for N90?
March 12th is the only TETRA class scheduled at this time. That class already has students assigned to it from the RTF-Large class that started on January 2nd. They will then attend TSEW-Large before starting TETRA. There are six more RTF-Large classes scheduled and 6 more TSEW-Large classes scheduled.
Here's the TETRA class list, and then in the prerequisites line is links to the other required class lists. FAA Catalog of Training
 
Messages
17
Likes
10
March 12th is the only TETRA class scheduled at this time. That class already has students assigned to it from the RTF-Large class that started on January 2nd. They will then attend TSEW-Large before starting TETRA. There are six more RTF-Large classes scheduled and 6 more TSEW-Large classes scheduled.
Here's the TETRA class list, and then in the prerequisites line is links to the other required class lists. FAA Catalog of Training
Thank you!
 

DankVectorz

Forum Sage
FAA
Messages
332
Likes
324
Facility
N90 New York Tracon
That March 12th is the first TETRA class and probably going to be used to evaluate the course and then tweaks might be made after. I would expect to see more TETRA classes added to the schedule after that. My buddy with a TOL from the prior experience direct N90 bid was told to expect to go to the Academy in May and report to N90 in August.
 
Messages
21
Likes
3
Anybody know if any veterans have used post 9/11 ojti bah benefit there? I’ve heard some facilities have it set up and some don’t.
 

DankVectorz

Forum Sage
FAA
Messages
332
Likes
324
Facility
N90 New York Tracon
Anybody know if any veterans have used post 9/11 ojti bah benefit there? I’ve heard some facilities have it set up and some don’t.
Every facility "allows" it. But yes I used it. 100% bah is around $2800/mo then goes down 20% every 6 months.
 

Stinger

Moderator
Staff member
Messages
792
Likes
453
If i put in for n90 and i dont pass tetra, i just go back to my last facility right? And if i pass tetra when does that relocation payment kick in?
Yes. Even if you pass tetra, the way the announcement reads, you'll go back to your facility and await an FOL. Once you get the FOL and a release date, you can start the PCS payment request. You'll be eligible for 60% upon signing all the forms after receipt of your FOL. You'll be eligible for the remaining 40% within 90 days of your start date, but you must have proof of residency which can include a lease agreement or a closing disclosure if you're buying a house. Out of that 27k, you'll get about 18k after taxes.
 

LadyLuck777

Trusted Contributor
FAA
Messages
73
Likes
66
Facility
ILG Wilmington Tower
Sorry if this has already been asked, but is it accurate that we only get one travel day (paid admin) if we're driving to OKC for RTF/TSEW/TETRA?
 
Top