NCEPT Analysis

If you get bored again id be interested to see the splits from when the process was objectively ridiculous (3/16-6/17) to when it became mearly controversial but clearly functioning better (9/17-present)

Oh I also didn't include that special October one they did. This is only regularly scheduled selections. Where could I find those results?

Dem 9s are gettin mad boned yo
Here's what I said December 2015 about this:
What I see happening is all the Academy new-hires and some of the previous-experience hires going to level 4-8 facilities. They certify and try to make the jump up to a 10-12.
Some of the previous-experience hires go to level 9-12 facilities (a smaller number) with most going to the worst staffed places (generally level 11-12.) No real advantage to choose anywhere else to go since they already kinda picked where they want to work anyway.
Which leaves the level 9's absolutely screwed. Very few people putting in ERRs for 9s. If you're at an understaffed level 9, you better be hoping that HR makes enough of the previous-experience people come to your facility.

How about the success rates? That’s going to be the most interesting as the full data becomes available as time passes. What percentage of people making large leaps in levels can be successful...

If enough people are successful, will the 3 level swap rule go away, or if a bunch of people are unsuccessful going up too many levels, will they limit it to only ERR’ing up X number of levels.... That would make things real interesting.

How about the success rates? That’s going to be the most interesting as the full data becomes available as time passes. What percentage of people making large leaps in levels can be successful...

If enough people are successful, will the 3 level swap rule go away, or if a bunch of people are unsuccessful going up too many levels, will they limit it to only ERR’ing up X number of levels.... That would make things real interesting.
That's on KSN. Not enough info yet to be useful, but it's being watched.

I'd love to see a spreadsheet of average eligible slots per NCEPT PPT next to the 100% CPC staffing number, you could really get an idea of where the ability to transfer is getting moved from and to.

Back
Top Bottom