FAA CRASHPADS Just 5m from the FAA Academy!

Next Prior Experience Bid??

J58Bear

Lurker
Hey everyone. About to separate from the military here. I was mislead by someone telling me that the last prior exp bid was coming up in July when it was in June... that said, amidst all this COVID madness, does anyone know if/when there will be another hiring bid?? Thanks.

Stinger

Staff member
Hey everyone. About to separate from the military here. I was mislead by someone telling me that the last prior exp bid was coming up in July when it was in June... that said, amidst all this COVID madness, does anyone know if/when there will be another hiring bid?? Thanks.
The last one was in March.
No update on when the next one is.

CASE27

I received a TOL from the March bid and like most of us from the bid I am still waiting to take my MMPI (completed everything else). COVID has slowed everything down and there really is no set in stone timeline. Don’t be discouraged though, take the first step toward your future and separate and wait for the next bid.

HotelMoney

I called HR the other day after I turned my most recent list down and they said the hiring process isn't frozen due to COVID and they will still be releasing lists.

The Black Plague of Mods
Staff member
I ♥ pointSixtyFive
I called HR the other day after I turned my most recent list down and they said the hiring process isn't frozen due to COVID and they will still be releasing lists.
Ha! Your “next” list will be far worse than your original. Enjoy!

HotelMoney

Ha! Your “next” list will be far worse than your original. Enjoy!
I mean, can't get any worse than what I got the first time around. I have a cushy GS job right now so I'm not particularly in a massive rush to get in and take some dogshit location if I can help it. Thanks for the concern tho. ;)

The Black Plague of Mods
Staff member
I ♥ pointSixtyFive
I mean, can't get any worse than what I got the first time around. I have a cushy GS job right now so I'm not particularly in a massive rush to get in and take some dogshit location if I can help it. Thanks for the concern tho. ;)
Welcome!

Alpha_bravo2

Trusted Contributor
What did your list look like, and what locations are you looking for.

HotelMoney

What did your list look like, and what locations are you looking for.
Somewhere in West Virginia, Monroe LA, Fairbanks, Juneau AK, Palo Alto and some other expensive Cali place. Got offered Juneau.

And I'll take anything in a decent part of the country that isn't massively overpriced to reside in. Just can't see myself being stuck in Alaska for however long.