Non-radar strip boards for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

wimwveudxi

I have a very nice pair of non-radar strip boards for sale. These were carefully crafted with substantial expense and labor. See the attached photos.

There are 33 oak strip holders per board, which slide easily and fit the non-radar strips used at the academy perfectly. The boards have hinged covers and leather straps that securely hold the strip holders in place. When closed, the boards are compact and easy to transport.

My classmates and I used these extensively to study and we found them to perform even better than the "real" ones at the academy.

I'm asking $750 per board or $1,200 for both. It's nice to have the matching set so you can run problems with a controller and a "remote" pilot. PM me if interested.

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    856.7 KB · Views: 229
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    888.4 KB · Views: 224
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    677.1 KB · Views: 210
  • 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    732.7 KB · Views: 203
  • 05.jpg
    05.jpg
    780.2 KB · Views: 194
  • 06.jpg
    06.jpg
    857.2 KB · Views: 175
Last edited:
Student. Believe it or not, I don't think it would be worthwhile to sell these for profit. It took a ton of labor and some fairly specialized tools. In particular, getting the strip holders to work correctly was very finicky.

If you’re staying at one of those popular housing spots for the academy and no one buys it from you. You could try selling it to Kim’s or Anatole and they can let future students use it for free or at a price. Good luck

Those Are beautiful, however, that is a lot of cash to put out, especially if you are a student.

I don’t doubt the amount of work that went into them. Look great. Good luck

Omg you crafted the strip holders out of wood instead of buying plastic ones? Looks great but yah 750 is high when you can just lay them out.

Reactions: twn
LOL. Good luck trying to sell that. Specially that every class has students that stay at Kim's and she provides 2-3 boards per class.

LOL. Good luck trying to sell that. Specially that every class has students that stay at Kim's and she provides 2-3 boards per class.

Yeah I just don’t see anyone even coming close unfortunately. Even if you sold it for $50 I feel like it wouldn’t be an immediate sale. Instead of being stuck with it forever and making $0, would it benefit you at all to somehow donate it and claim it on taxes? I don’t even know if that’s legit or helpful or possible, just an idea.

Yeah I just don’t see anyone even coming close unfortunately. Even if you sold it for $50 I feel like it wouldn’t be an immediate sale. Instead of being stuck with it forever and making $0, would it benefit you at all to somehow donate it and claim it on taxes? I don’t even know if that’s legit or helpful or possible, just an idea.

Not sure if the FAA training program is as bad as DOD, but we have nothing near this quality, and would be a solid contribution to our training plan.... aka take it to your facility and let them use it maybe?

That’s like two weeks of academy pay

For something that isn’t necessary. That you’ll use for a month max. That’s for two problems that are worth less than two thirds of one radar eval...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom