November (Q1) 2021

Anyone have a rough list of places that are able to accept controllers based on these rules?
The panel back in May (June), someone listed all the facilities that would hypothetically be able to select. Don’t remember the username.

So what is the answer/endgame?

Maybe management should try rewarding better trainers with time off awards (preferably) or cash awards but they don’t. Why?
I think only a certain amount of people should be trainers, give them more pay overall, make it an application process, that way if the trainers are good, you are churning out good consistent atcs, and can more easily identify training issues also will help truly determine how many trainees can be at a facility rather than this bullshit percentage, maybe spreading the wealth to other facilities.

And the lab should be run 16 hours a day that way trainers can iron out problems whenever they want

I posted the facilities that would have qualified for the May/June panel based on the rules as shown on the KSN. It was broadly accurate but the decisions were definitely dynamic... I'll take a look when the next PPT comes out

Not gospel, but by my math (based on October PPT):

A80
ACK
BOI
BOS
C90
D01
D21
HCF
ICT
JAX
JFK
LAX
LGB
M98
MIA
N90
NCT
ORD
ORF
PHL
PHX
SCT
SDF
Y90
ZNY
No way that MIA is at or below 30% trainee/CPC ratio (or whatever the rule/ratio is).

Trying to see if I'm reading the round one rules and PPT right..

For gaining column L has to be less than 85 and AA has to be less than the average of 90 and then AF has to be less than 30?

For releasing L and AA both have to be at or above 85?

Assuming both the national average & trainee/CPC ratios don't differ much, here's a quick over as to who might be able to pick up in Round 1:

A80
A90
ACK
ANC
BFI
BFL
BOI
BOS
D01
D21
DEN
EMT
FLL
I90
IAH
ICT
JCF
LAS
M98
MOB
MSY
NCT
ORD
ORF
PCT
PUB
SCT
SDF
STL
TPA
TUL
ZDV
ZFW
ZLA
ZMA
ZME
ZSE

Some are right on the verge of not being eligible (+/- .05%)

Assuming both the national average & trainee/CPC ratios don't differ much, here's a quick over as to who might be able to pick up in Round 1:

A80
A90
ACK
ANC
BFI
BFL
BOI
BOS
D01
D21
DEN
EMT
FLL
I90
IAH
ICT
JCF
LAS
M98
MOB
MSY
NCT
ORD
ORF
PCT
PUB
SCT
SDF
STL
TPA
TUL
ZDV
ZFW
ZLA
ZMA
ZME
ZSE

Some are right on the verge of not being eligible (+/- .05%)
Is LAX going to be ineligible?

Back
Top Bottom