November (Q1) 2021

Anyone who submit paperwork to western pacific remember how long it took them to confirm?

Anyone who submit paperwork to western pacific remember how long it took them to confirm?
Not sure, but NW mountain still has not confirmed mine from early last week. Called HR the lady was unable to help and gave me someone else to call, that person has not picked up or responded back since Wednesday.

Not sure, but NW mountain still has not confirmed mine from early last week. Called HR the lady was unable to help and gave me someone else to call, that person has not picked up or responded back since Wednesday.
Jeez the region I have submitted to in the past has always been really quick with confirmations. Usually next day.

It wasn’t an official receipt but just the HR person emailing me back saying they did receive it. Just recalled.
Yeah I don’t need anything official just that they have it. Being the deadline and all I don’t want to get shafted.

Same boat, if you or anyone else happens to finally get confirmation let me know. That office must be really far behind.

Could anyone PM me the email for the southern region? Have been unable to fax it, appreciate it
Are you at work? If so go to the NCEPT page on KSN and scroll to the bottom. It has all the POCs so you can email them directly. Idk if it’s an approved way of sending the paperwork in but I’m sure it would be fine if you explained the situation.

Are you at work? If so go to the NCEPT page on KSN and scroll to the bottom. It has all the POCs so you can email them directly. Idk if it’s an approved way of sending the paperwork in but I’m sure it would be fine if you explained the situation.
I’m not any longer. I called the HR number a few times this morning but haven’t been able to get ahold of anyone either

If something is done incorrectly during the ncept selection process and you don't get selected when you rightfully should have, is that something you can grieve? Has this happened before?

If something is done incorrectly during the ncept selection process and you don't get selected when you rightfully should have, is that something you can grieve? Has this happened before?
I thought I heard someone say that this happened and they offered the person the facility they wanted. I have no idea how you’d ever prove they fucked up though.

I thought I heard someone say that this happened and they offered the person the facility they wanted. I have no idea how you’d ever prove they fucked up though.
Receipt of ERR, your facilities eligibility to release and a FOIA request showing the ranking list without your name on it? I’ve had good luck with past NCEPT reps explaining where I was on ranking lists or if I wasn’t included etc.

Receipt of ERR, your facilities eligibility to release and a FOIA request showing the ranking list without your name on it? I’ve had good luck with past NCEPT reps explaining where I was on ranking lists or if I wasn’t included etc.
Yeah I that’s true. Ncept reps have that info?

Yeah I that’s true. Ncept reps have that info?
Not if you have an err in necessarily, but they were able to tell me all the facilities I had in for and where I was ranked. And would be able to look at another ranking list to see that I wasn’t on it. So if you weren’t then there would be an issue.

Not if you have an err in necessarily, but they were able to tell me all the facilities I had in for and where I was ranked. And would be able to look at another ranking list to see that I wasn’t on it. So if you weren’t then there would be an issue.
Good to know! Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom