November (Q1) 2021

Yes it is grievable...take a look at A42 and then A100. You'll have to b e able to support your claim though.
wait... so if I was ranked number 1 on the ATM list, my facility could release one and the receiving facility could pick up one, but the panel decided to not approve any transfer could I grieve it?
At the time I was just told sorry next time.....and since then my facility has been below percentage to release anyone .

wait... so if I was ranked number 1 on the ATM list, my facility could release one and the receiving facility could pick up one, but the panel decided to not approve any transfer could I grieve it?
At the time I was just told sorry next time.....and since then my facility has been below percentage to release anyone .
I don’t know that you’d win. The panel has been pretty clear that they can make Dynamic_Decisions and there isn’t much we can do about it.

No if NCEPT themselves changed who was hired you have no recourse. Are you sure you were ranked 1? A lot of ATMs and FacReps aren’t very truthful about things these days. Did your facility release any that round? Did you see the ranking lists on here to see where you were at?

No if NCEPT themselves changed who was hired you have no recourse. Are you sure you were ranked 1? A lot of ATMs and FacReps aren’t very truthful about things these days. Did your facility release any that round? Did you see the ranking lists on here to see where you were at?
I am 100% sure I was ranked number 1. And yes I saw the ranking list on here to confirm that I was ranked number one.
That round no one was released from my facility. The receiving facility also didn't pick anyone .
This whole time NCEPT started I've been told, it's about the numbers, the percentage, the average... I was very positive based on the numbers that I would get selected on that specific round. When I spoke to my rep he said sorry... when I spoke to the Ncept Facrep for my region I was told really nothing....just sorry...next time. I wanted to know why but to this day I don't know why...I guess like I read often on this tread is about dynamic decisions....
It was my only shot cause since then my facility is barely above 80%....

I don’t know that you’d win. The panel has been pretty clear that they can make Dynamic_Decisions and there isn’t much we can do about it.
yeah... that's what I've heard too, thanks

I am 100% sure I was ranked number 1. And yes I saw the ranking list on here to confirm that I was ranked number one.
That round no one was released from my facility. The receiving facility also didn't pick anyone .
This whole time NCEPT started I've been told, it's about the numbers, the percentage, the average... I was very positive based on the numbers that I would get selected on that specific round. When I spoke to my rep he said sorry... when I spoke to the Ncept Facrep for my region I was told really nothing....just sorry...next time. I wanted to know why but to this day I don't know why...I guess like I read often on this tread is about dynamic decisions....
It was my only shot cause since then my facility is barely above 80%....
Have you tried the two national reps? I’d reach out to both of them and see if they can explain why you didn’t release and they didn’t pick up. Don’t they re run the numbers right before the panel meets?

Have you tried the two national reps? I’d reach out to both of them and see if they can explain why you didn’t release and they didn’t pick up. Don’t they re run the numbers right before the panel meets?
I have made so many phone calls..... I wanted to grieve it but was told I could not because NCEPT is based on the MOU signed by both parties.
I was never explained why other than the FAA on that round didn't want to select anyone we are lucky a bunch got selected.
Anyways, thanks for your time. I know due to the many set backs in training and hiring ERR is a dream.... I have made peace with it. Have a great day!

If something is done incorrectly during the ncept selection process and you don't get selected when you rightfully should have, is that something you can grieve? Has this happened before?
Yes it has happened. You can probably grieve it.
I have made so many phone calls..... I wanted to grieve it but was told I could not because NCEPT is based on the MOU signed by both parties.
I was never explained why other than the FAA on that round didn't want to select anyone we are lucky a bunch got selected.
Anyways, thanks for your time. I know due to the many set backs in training and hiring ERR is a dream.... I have made peace with it. Have a great day!
I would grieve it anyway.

Just think of it this way if you don't grieve it your stuck at your facility, if you do and win you'd get to leave. The union and FAA only have their best interest in mind.

The deadline has passed
No selections will be made
We are all fucked now

"How much do you think this coffee cost?" Asked the man behind the desk, leaning back in his chair.

"No idea," responded the man standing in the doorway.

"Seriously, guess."

" Six buc..."

"Nine dollars. Nine. Dollars."

The man in the door glanced at his Dunkin cup and flashed jealousy before forcing a short chuckle.

"Anyways, have you looked at this NCEPT stuff?" Swirling his Starbucks cup like a sommelier.

"What's the point? The Agency hasn't told us what the collaboration will be this time around."

The man grunted in agreement. "Hopefully they collaborate us what to do soon. I'm getting tired of the emails."

"Don't read them."

"Never do. Anyways, what's for lunch, brother?"

"How much do you think this coffee cost?" Asked the man behind the desk, leaning back in his chair.

"No idea," responded the man standing in the doorway.

"Seriously, guess."

" Six buc..."

"Nine dollars. Nine. Dollars."

The man in the door glanced at his Dunkin cup and flashed jealousy before forcing a short chuckle.

"Anyways, have you looked at this NCEPT stuff?" Swirling his Starbucks cup like a sommelier.

"What's the point? The Agency hasn't told us what the collaboration will be this time around."

The man grunted in agreement. "Hopefully they collaborate us what to do soon. I'm getting tired of the emails."

"Don't read them."

"Never do. Anyways, what's for lunch, brother?"
aoM0YNn_460s.jpg

What you don't like 84.7% staffing and not being able to release but the next person who needs to check out to go above 85% finally checks out the next week after numbers lock... but then before the next NCEPT happens they take someone as a Sup or someone retires and the cycle continues?
Even if they didn’t that new checkout would get the out going spot!

Doesn’t always using average staffing make it so the facilities thst qualify are almost always the same?
I can tell you too, 84% at a large facility sucks hardcore compared to 84% at a small one. Just food for thought for the tower bros that are complaining while being down one person and no OT, versus 6 day work weeks. Especially when you can’t pick anyone up because you’re above the projected average, but the training department is so inefficient that it’s taking trainees 4+ years to check out.

I can tell you too, 84% at a large facility sucks hardcore compared to 84% at a small one. Just food for thought for the tower bros that are complaining while being down one person and no OT, versus 6 day work weeks. Especially when you can’t pick anyone up because you’re above the projected average, but the training department is so inefficient that it’s taking trainees 4+ years to check out.
Well I think it was like 80ish when I started and they keep raising it.

But if your above 84 you’ll just release down to the average. Certify some people and then be above it. If you are below then you’ll certify to the average and then what release 1 person? You’d think once you’d hit some agreed number wether it’s 75% 80% or whatever you could just release whoever. The release number should be below the average since the national average is getting higher and higher

Back
Top Bottom