November (Q1) 2021

Question. Say your trainee/CPC ratio is 29% and by the number you will get three this round. Do you still get all three since you are under 30%? Or none because one would put you over? Or one and then cut off because you will then be over?

Question. Say your trainee/CPC ratio is 29% and by the number you will get three this round. Do you still get all three since you are under 30%? Or none because one would put you over? Or one and then cut off because you will then be over?
Depends on facility staffing number (1-99; 100-149, or whatever the cutoffs are).

They were sent in the same day. But the expiration dates are 15 months from submission but 2 days apart. Just confusing how they came up with two different days.
They got your first one on day one, then ignored 60000000 messages asking “did you get err package?” Then next day, got back to the pile the 3rd day. Or even better they took leave a day in between, or issued some over tols, put out a new job posting or whatever.

That’s beyond what you are capable of thinking? Yeah you’ll really make it wherever you hoped to get this round.

I'm closer to 4 years at my facility than I am to 3 and I still haven't even had a class for downstairs yet.

My 8 year career has probably been nearly 3/4s training. FAA efficiency at its finest now I tell you it's all better now.

Edit- training status....maybe 2.5 years total actually training of that 6ish
Where are you?

When all the antivaxxers leave next month maybe it will bring back the old MOU and those of us not in the deep south will have excellent staffing compared to the national average. /s/

Assuming both the national average & trainee/CPC ratios don't differ much, here's a quick over as to who might be able to pick up in Round 1:

A80
A90
ACK
ANC
BFI
BFL
BOI
BOS
D01
D21
DEN
EMT
FLL
I90
IAH
ICT
JCF
LAS
M98
MOB
MSY
NCT
ORD
ORF
PCT
PUB
SCT
SDF
STL
TPA
TUL
ZDV
ZFW
ZLA
ZMA
ZME
ZSE

Some are right on the verge of not being eligible (+/- .05%)
With the numbers just coming out are these pretty much the only facilities picking up round 1?

The last "official" PPT is from 9/22 and the next one will be published on 10/27... there's no updated PPT available for download today, 10/13, even though the NCEPT timeline says there will be. The sheet at the bottom of the KSN page has updated numbers as of today but that's not the full PPT.

The last "official" PPT is from 9/22 and the next one will be published on 10/27... there's no updated PPT available for download today, 10/13, even though the NCEPT timeline says there will be. The sheet at the bottom of the KSN page has updated numbers as of today but that's not the full PPT.
They still have a couple hours to post it. I’ll look when I go in later.

The staffing workbook numbers are posted I think the PowerPoint is actually on the 14th bc that’s when the NCEPT data is executed. That’s my guess. The official power points for the months are different than the NCEPT one. The NCEPT one has its own tab normally.

The staffing workbook numbers are posted I think the PowerPoint is actually on the 14th bc that’s when the NCEPT data is executed. That’s my guess. The official power points for the months are different than the NCEPT one. The NCEPT one has its own tab normally.
Yeah but the data they need to generate the ncept priority list is taken from the PPT so it should be out there beforehand.

PPT isn’t updated yet. Prolly letting the ATMs manipulate their numbers so they don’t have to release as many people.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom