Projected CPC % to Target
-

Updated --/--/----

Operational Info​

External Links​

A/FD

Local Area​

External Links​

Anyone on this site currently work here/have in the past or know anyone who is a controller at PBI? I've been trying to narrow down places to ERR for the next step in my career. Any insight would help, thanks in advance. According to ksn they have 16 net gains needed- guessing because they got upgraded from an 8-9 recently?

Anyone on this site currently work here/have in the past or know anyone who is a controller at PBI? I've been trying to narrow down places to ERR for the next step in my career. Any insight would help, thanks in advance. According to ksn they have 16 net gains needed- guessing because they got upgraded from an 8-9 recently?

PBI is one of the facilities that recently had their target CPC numbers renegotiated. Theirs increased from 43 to 54.

More info here
Updated CPC numbers

I worked there from 2011-2015....current manager is a douche, the check out time is higher than any other level 9, and morale is really low right now. Good controllers though, loved my co-workers and the sups weren't bad when I was there.

Back
Top Bottom