PC builds

Hoping AMD finds a way to handle bots better than NVIDIA did.. I’m not even looking to buy a new GPU and that made me mad lol.

Hoping AMD finds a way to handle bots better than NVIDIA did.. I’m not even looking to buy a new GPU and that made me mad lol.
They need to charge more at launch. Same with concert tickets. When you’re sell tickets for 50 that are getting resold for 500 you aren’t charging the right price

On a nerd note, anyone get a 3080?
I dont get all the people rushing to get a 3080, im not the gamer I used to be but my 1070 TI seems to be running most stuff just fine. Once all the hype dies down I think I would rather crossfire 2 1070 TI's than spend the money on a new 3000 series

I dont get all the people rushing to get a 3080, im not the gamer I used to be but my 1070 TI seems to be running most stuff just fine. Once all the hype dies down I think I would rather crossfire 2 1070 TI's than spend the money on a new 3000 series
Nvidia is pretty much killing SLI. New drivers won’t support It natively so games will have to add support for it on their end to get any benefits from it.

Nvidia is pretty much killing SLI. New drivers won’t support It natively so games will have to add support for it on their end to get any benefits from it.
That sucks, I really enjoyed having that option in the past.

They need to charge more at launch. Same with concert tickets. When you’re sell tickets for 50 that are getting resold for 500 you aren’t charging the right price
The price isn’t the problem. The bots bought all of them milliseconds after they went on sale faster than any human could. It wouldn’t have mattered what price they were.

That sucks, I really enjoyed having that option in the past.
Yeah guess their thinking is that these new cards are so far ahead of today’s games it isn’t needed. I have a 2070 super and would rather add one for a few hundred than spend 700 on a 3080. They aren’t even making the old cards. Just gonna let them sell out and have the new ones take over.

Rocking a 6700K and GTX 1070. Very interested in a 3070 or 3080 when they are freely available. I have become spoiled by G-Sync. Really liking what AMD offers for CPUs now, Zen 3.. I got my eye on you.

Core I9 10900x, RTX titan, Asus rog strix x299e mobo, 128gb corsair vengeance ddr4 3600 ram, WD black 2tb m.2 SSD. Very much overkill but why not haha

The price isn’t the problem. The bots bought all of them milliseconds after they went on sale faster than any human could. It wouldn’t have mattered what price they were.
The price is the problem when there’s people willing to buy it for more than the company is selling it for. If the company sold it for more there wouldn’t be as much profit for the scalpers

The price is the problem when there’s people willing to buy it for more than the company is selling it for. If the company sold it for more there wouldn’t be as much profit for the scalpers
The demand currently outweighs the supply. It’s always been a problem with releases. People are willing to pay to have it first, no matter what the cost is. You think $1500 is too cheap for a 3090? If they sold them for more, the scalpers would just raise the price even more.

The demand currently outweighs the supply. It’s always been a problem with releases. People are willing to pay to have it first, no matter what the cost is. You think $1500 is too cheap for a 3090? If they sold them for more, the scalpers would just raise the price even more.
Maybe. Back in the day early adopters would pay more like on iPhone 1.

Back
Top Bottom