PHL Bid - AEA-ATO-21-RCM-73308

Cordney Stewart

FAA
Facility
BUF Buffalo Tower
This honestly a win win for me. I wanted to go to N90 to see if could work the traffic, but didn't want to be stuck there for the rest of my career if I certified. If they would have had a clause that after 10 years as CPC I could bid out, I would have went anyways. I have been trying to get to PHL for 4 years now

AB19

Forum Sage
I can’t wait to get disappointed and never get picked up. Heard things ranging from only 20 people have applied, to no one is getting picked up until June

CF

Assistant to the Regional Moderator
I ♥ pointSixtyFive
I can’t wait to get disappointed and never get picked up. Heard things ranging from only 20 people have applied, to no one is getting picked up until June
25% PHL CIP when?

boggy

FAA
Facility
ZTL Atlanta Center
Probably the latter, I can’t believe that only 20 people would have applied to this bid
At least 2 ppl at my facility applied last month, so I'm guessing there's definitely more than 20. Esp with the relocation pay.

Cordney Stewart

FAA
Facility
BUF Buffalo Tower
364 days after it opened, I think it’s technically over june 30th?
What is the point in creating a year long listing if your going to wait until it closes to make selections? I expected it to function more closely in line with the N90 listing.

DankVectorz

Legendary Member
FAA
Facility
N90 New York Tracon
What is the point in creating a year long listing if your going to wait until it closes to make selections? I expected it to function more closely in line with the N90 listing.

they’re probably waiting til they have a more solid timeline on when the EWR move will happen

Top Bottom