Hoping someone can give me some insight about this because I am not sure who to ask yet. I am from Long Island NY and am currently in the academy for en route. Does anyone know if I can request zny after seeing our list? There’s quite a few places I would chose to go to before I chose zny, however there is also quite a few that I would not. I know most zny requests get approved so it‘s a safety net for me to be able to go home. If you can‘t wait that long to request because it would be too last minute is it instead possible I request it as an option without committing to it? Not sure if either of those options are the right way to go about it. Any info on this would be appreciated. Thanks!