Post Atsa

Sham824

Lurker
Hey guys got some questions. So I finally took the ATSA today. I think I did pretty good overall. Jobtest prep helped alot. I think I did pretty good upto the simulation part. In total I had 8 collisions and I got some of the math questions right. The deductive reasoning section wasnt that hard either pretty straightforward. The reading comprehension was very vague. I know it said it had 1 correct answer but I felt like there was more then 1 question. So now that I finished my questions were really about what happens now. How long do you typically have to wait to hear back about what placing you got bq,q. the second question was after you get that whats the next steps. I was reading through the forums and I saw people say they got placed in pool 1 or pool 2. Some people said they haven't gotten any TOL. Others said they didn't get anything and retook the ATSA. Now I applied at the recent posting for the minorities bid. So on the chance I don't get picked do you have to wait until another opening to reapply or what. Just wanted some clarification since its post atsa and I feel very lost.

Just keep checking your email and USA jobs for updates.

Unfortunately theres never a definitive timeline, its just when you hear something.

Hey guys got some questions. So I finally took the ATSA today. I think I did pretty good overall. Jobtest prep helped alot. I think I did pretty good upto the simulation part. In total I had 8 collisions and I got some of the math questions right. The deductive reasoning section wasnt that hard either pretty straightforward. The reading comprehension was very vague. I know it said it had 1 correct answer but I felt like there was more then 1 question. So now that I finished my questions were really about what happens now. How long do you typically have to wait to hear back about what placing you got bq,q. the second question was after you get that whats the next steps. I was reading through the forums and I saw people say they got placed in pool 1 or pool 2. Some people said they haven't gotten any TOL. Others said they didn't get anything and retook the ATSA. Now I applied at the recent posting for the minorities bid. So on the chance I don't get picked do you have to wait until another opening to reapply or what. Just wanted some clarification since its post atsa and I feel very lost.
I'm in the same position as you. I completed by ATSA back in early October. I applied for during the bid back in June. I remember reading somewhere that the testing dates for that hiring bid end sometime in late December. My understanding is that no one will receive results until everyone in the hiring bid has had a chance to test. So, I'm assuming no one is going to hear anything until sometime in January at the earliest. I'm just speculating here so I could be wrong. I'm just trying my best to be patient with the process. Good luck to you!

Curious if anyone used ATCPrep? I’m using JobTestPrep right now but maybe it’s beneficial to use both? Testing in 2 weeks.
JobTestPrep is what I used back last year. It was almost identical tho the actual ATSA. That's plenty. On the simulation section just focus 90% on avoiding collisions and 10% on solving the math questions. Also you can practice your relative clock position awareness. That showed up a bunch too. I got BQ no problem.

JobTestPrep is what I used back last year. It was almost identical tho the actual ATSA. That's plenty. On the simulation section just focus 90% on avoiding collisions and 10% on solving the math questions. Also you can practice your relative clock position awareness. That showed up a bunch too. I got BQ no problem.
Cool. Thanks for responding. For the relative clock position awareness, is it questions like “Where is this big airplane in relation to this small airplane” A: 5 o’clock B: 12 o’ clock Etc…?

Back
Top Bottom