Prior experience bid

Redwings1993

Lurker
I’m separating from the military in a couple months, and I’m waiting for the prior experience bid to come out.

I was under the impression that I had to wait until I was within 120 days of separation to apply, but now im hearing of a few people applying with as far as a year out and getting a TOL and are almost done with the process.

Were they just a fluke? If not, I was considering extending my enlistment a year to keep my income and apply for the next bid that comes out. I just want to be sure I won’t be denied my TOL if I do that.

Thank you!

I’m separating from the military in a couple months, and I’m waiting for the prior experience bid to come out.

I was under the impression that I had to wait until I was within 120 days of separation to apply, but now im hearing of a few people applying with as far as a year out and getting a TOL and are almost done with the process.

Were they just a fluke? If not, I was considering extending my enlistment a year to keep my income and apply for the next bid that comes out. I just want to be sure I won’t be denied my TOL if I do that.

Thank you!
Make them tell you no. It’s not a fluke, due to C19 & staffing issues the agency needs people. They’ve been putting out bids left and right.
I have a friend whom I told to apply a year prior to separation, he got picked up. He’s just waiting for his list of facilities and Firm Offer Letter

Make them tell you no. It’s not a fluke, due to C19 & staffing issues the agency needs people. They’ve been putting out bids left and right.
I have a friend whom I told to apply a year prior to separation, he got picked up. He’s just waiting for his list of facilities and Firm Offer Letter
Yea I’m regretting not applying for the last faa bid. I’d also like to be sure I medically qualify for the faa before I close the door on the Air Force. I have a friend who’s separating around December/January and he’s just waiting on his list now.

Yea I’m regretting not applying for the last faa bid. I’d also like to be sure I medically qualify for the faa before I close the door on the Air Force. I have a friend who’s separating around December/January and he’s just waiting on his list now.
what do you mean by “make them tell you no”?

Make them tell you “no” by just applying. You should be fine. I’ve seen military people go in with a lot of stuff, including disability. PM for further questions

Thank you!
I got out in June of this year. Go contract and get some more experience. You will make same or better pay depending on the base your coming from. I’m currently in the process but because I’m tier 2’d your probably gonna make it in before me since that whole process is around 24-36 months to complete. DM me if you have any more questions I can fill you in

Back
Top Bottom