Priority Placement Tool

Priority Placement Tool February 2024

No permission to download
I'm having a hard time figuring out how to 'unhide' the other columns. Mine goes from column Z right to AQ. Any help would be great.

I'm having a hard time figuring out how to 'unhide' the other columns. Mine goes from column Z right to AQ. Any help would be great.
Cells AA to AP, the ones between Z and AQ, are there. It's just that the width of the cells has been shrunk to nothing. Move your cursor to the divider line between the cells and double click when the cursor changes from the pointer to the cell movement display. Keep doing that until you see them all.

Cells AA to AP, the ones between Z and AQ, are there. It's just that the width of the cells has been shrunk to nothing. Move your cursor to the divider line between the cells and double click when the cursor changes from the pointer to the cell movement display. Keep doing that until you see them all.
Got it! Thanks

When will there be an updated list with this new facility success rate and time to certify calculations? Is this a good thing?

Would someone please be able to explain why on the PPT if a facility's projected and current zone are both green (meaning they meet the Cat I or Cat II requirement I assume) that they do not have a ERR category (column AC on PPT)? Shouldn't the green facilities be able to release somebody?

Would someone please be able to explain why on the PPT if a facility's projected and current zone are both green (meaning they meet the Cat I or Cat II requirement I assume) that they do not have a ERR category (column AC on PPT)? Shouldn't the green facilities be able to release somebody?
It's been stated several times before, but on the PPT they used the old colors, with green meaning within 5% of the national average, and yellow being above the average.

As I mentioned last month, they have corrected the double-counting of placement list inbounds/outbounds. The biggest swing just by the nature of how many they selected last panel was ZTL who went from being able to release 1 to picking up 18. Get your ERRs in and come join us. They'll be up near the top again when the facility priority list updates at the end of the month.

As I mentioned last month, they have corrected the double-counting of placement list inbounds/outbounds. The biggest swing just by the nature of how many they selected last panel was ZTL who went from being able to release 1 to picking up 18. Get your ERRs in and come join us. They'll be up near the top again when the facility priority list updates at the end of the month.
Why would ZTL be at the top again? They just picked up a ton

Why would ZTL be at the top again? They just picked up a ton
It's completely due to the updated facility staffing numbers. ZTL's training success rate dropped from 90.0% to 86.7%. The national average also increased from 87.9% to 92.8%. It's the 'perfect storm' if you will with both numbers creating an additional need for bodies at ZTL. It's a one time deal, won't happen again. If you're looking to get to ZTL, the NCEPT gods reopened the window.

It's completely due to the updated facility staffing numbers. ZTL's training success rate dropped from 90.0% to 86.7%. The national average also increased from 87.9% to 92.8%. It's the 'perfect storm' if you will with both numbers creating an additional need for bodies at ZTL. It's a one time deal, won't happen again. If you're looking to get to ZTL, the NCEPT gods reopened the window.
It's just crazy bc they are not top 3 on the list of centers needing people. I mean I'm fine with it bc I would like to go there but it makes as much sense as a level 4 being up there even though they are about to be 7/11 for manning. Just send four ag there and let cpc get OT for a few months

Back
Top Bottom