Rich Santa -President

Alpha_bravo2

Trusted Contributor
If you're taking questions I'd like to know his stance on the transparency of PAC contributions. In the past the president could make contributions to whoever without input from the NEB.

Also his general view on NCEPT would be nice since I think he's one of the NATCA reps for it.

CF

Legendary Member
I ♥ pointSixtyFive
If you're taking questions I'd like to know his stance on the transparency of PAC contributions. In the past the president could make contributions to whoever without input from the NEB.

Also his general view on NCEPT would be nice since I think he's one of the NATCA reps for it.
They made a thread for this. On the front page now.

Cloud

Wouldn’t put it past us to elect this guy solely on the criteria of being able to vote for Santa.
Cone to southern Indiana and jerk off all over the Santa Claus Police cars. I'm sure you'll be in a better place after that.

FightingIrish2012

Forum Sage
I’m voting against every incumbent
I think you will have a decent contingent on controllers who have a self policy do that, 2,000 or so. Most of those people probably wouldn’t have voted for incumbents anyway, so we will see if it swings the election but if there are counter tickets to the incumbents who often run unopposed there could be some tight races.

--

Trusted Contributor
Rich Santa is BAE, & so are his cats.

Top Bottom