Projected CPC % to Target
-

Updated --/--/----

Operational Info​

External Links​

A/FD

Local Area​

External Links​

Any chance of this getting leveled up in the future? I know lots of silicon valley is moving out there. Just curious cause this would be getting back to home for me but not worth the cost of housing on lvl 5 pay.

Any chance of this getting leveled up in the future? I know lots of silicon valley is moving out there. Just curious cause this would be getting back to home for me but not worth the cost of housing on lvl 5 pay.
Traffic has been slowly and steadily climbing there the last couple years, but for now they're still quite a ways away from a level 6.

Still quite a ways from leveling up, but the scuttlebutt says that someone is fighting to get RNO the same locality of SMF, since Carson City is on Sacramento locality.

NCT is right over the hill on Rancho Cordova if you're game for a TRACON, it's a 2.5 hour drive from Reno

What’s up with the <80% success rate? Have a hiccup or two come through?
They added in the 2015 training numbers, actually this place has been failing developmentals left and right over the past few years. It's probably more accurate around 50%

They added in the 2015 training numbers, actually this place has been failing developmentals left and right over the past few years. It's probably more accurate around 50%
I knew someone that washed out there and he said the culture was the problem. Granted he wasn’t the sharpest controller if I am honest but they washed him on flight data after he came from Oakland Center with a couple D-side certifications. He is now certified at another place that was willing to spend the effort on him

I knew someone that washed out there and he said the culture was the problem. Granted he wasn’t the sharpest controller if I am honest but they washed him on flight data after he came from Oakland Center with a couple D-side certifications. He is now certified at another place that was willing to spend the effort on him

I would hope the culture was the problem at a level 5 with 50% wash rate lol.

It's the culture that causes the washouts, though will still say some people just can't do it. It doesn't help when the training is trash.

I think he might have clicked wrong, its 15.37% RUS locality.

Also if our TCIP trend is truthful we should be looking at a 6 upgrade in about 1.5 years, just knocking below the max at about 9-10 points right now.

I think he might have clicked wrong, its 15.37% RUS locality.

Also if our TCIP trend is truthful we should be looking at a 6 upgrade in about 1.5 years, just knocking below the max at about 9-10 points right now.

Sorry I meant SMF locality.

Back
Top Bottom