Separation Anxiety

SFGiants10

Has this reason been actually approved at the hardship level? It could be me, my wife, or children who have separation anxiety from the snow or sun, from family members, etc?

Has this reason been actually approved at the hardship level? It could be me, my wife, or children who have separation anxiety from the snow or sun, from family members, etc?
I wouldn’t put anything with the word anxiety in the reasoning for myself. If you can get a shrink to sign off on that being a *medical* reason for one of your family members, then it might get approved

Pretty sure I’ve heard of someone getting a hardship because their spouse was depressed from being away from home.

but yeah, as Horny4Vectors said, I wouldn’t put anxiety or depression anywhere near your name.

Yeah don’t put your name anywhere near anxiety. But if your spouse is depressed from being away from family, I don’t see the agency denying it.

edit: also be aware, you can only go up 3 levels when you hardship. So if your at a 5, an 8 is the maximum. Someone correct me if I’m wrong

Yeah don’t put your name anywhere near anxiety. But if your spouse is depressed from being away from family, I don’t see the agency denying it.

edit: also be aware, you can only go up 3 levels when you hardship. So if your at a 5, an 8 is the maximum. Someone correct me if I’m wrong
3 level max jump in moving to a higher facility when dealing with hardships.

I’ve seen multiple spouses be diagnosed as depressed and hardships approved from it. Submit paperwork with extensive medical documentation and it’ll get approved.

Back
Top Bottom