Shoot The Breeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got deleted from the system a few weeks ago. With 30 other people in the building.

we are living in a simulation

they need to do a cameo in an episode of Yellowstone ?

Last edited by a moderator:
CF went and deleted more of my posts in the academy thread so i'm here to post about it so this doesn't get deleted since this is CLEARLY the shoot the shit thread. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

CF went and deleted more of my posts in the academy thread so i'm here to post about it so this doesn't get deleted since this is CLEARLY the shoot the shit thread. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I like CF , but im not sure it has anything to do with his content. I am obssessed w fishing and his avatar hooks me. I hear mods here get paid far less than the N90 CIP rate tho, so i pity the fools!

218722477_099bc5fe69_b.jpg

I just came out of my beer Coma. Are the "2 weeks to flatten the curve" over yet!? And I just want the FACTS, none of that CNN propaganda. Thx
Untitled.png
Now we all know it's an indisputable fact that the riots had nothing to do with spreading COVID but all of a sudden it looks like a lot of states are coming down from their spike in cases (might be a weekend thing)

View attachment 4289
Now we all know it's an indisputable fact that the riots had nothing to do with spreading COVID but all of a sudden it looks like a lot of states are coming down from their spike in cases (might be a weekend thing)
Looks like Its creeping back in the Midwest though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom