Shoot The Breeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, the entire world will go back to normal after the election. Every nation has crushed their economy in a secret plot to influence the US election.

the virus wont disappear or cease to exist, but the breathless hysteria and pearl clutching will.

Yeah, the entire world will go back to normal after the election. Every nation has crushed their economy in a secret plot to influence the US election.
Nailed it. The stupid fucks always forget that the virus isn't limited to just the US.

But are also quick to point out it came from 'CHAI-NUH' whenever they can. As if assigning the blame/scapegoat makes up for not addressing the problem.

maybe a new entitled "1440" will emerge from this, making tens of thousands of dollars more than everyone else w yearly multipliers
You must REALLY feel some type of way about the CPC-ITs that transferred during the red book pay raises then lol

You must REALLY feel some type of way about the CPC-ITs that transferred during the red book pay raises then lol

if yer not cheatin yer not tryin I guess lol. at least those scammers had to literally move and subject themselves to training instead of just existing to qualify for priveleged special status. how funny that the 8% was so haphazardly stuck into that arb award that they didn't realize it it was effectively nullified after year 1. minor details! quick Jane, back to the drawing board!

“You’ll be fine, I remember getting less than 10 hours a month at my level 5 up/down”

sounds like complete ignorance of his situation dealing with a Z training program, interjected with govt shutdown, and now this, all while being completely disregarded by your 10 hours a month BS. You don’t understand how many hurdles and hoops there are all along the process, not just relating to OJT hours.
This following stupid comments about how trainees get to claim back pay.
Not getting training sucks, whether it's at a Z or a level 5 up down. And he NEVER once compared the facilities in anyway, just the frustration of not training. Massive overreaction on your part.

if yer not cheatin yer not tryin I guess lol. at least those scammers had to literally move and subject themselves to training instead of just existing to qualify for priveleged special status. how funny that the 8% was so haphazardly stuck into that arb award that they didn't realize it it was effectively nullified after year 1. minor details! quick Jane, back to the drawing board!
They were told after getting hired that the salary they signed up for was being cut 30+% due to the white book. The red book was about fixing the problems the white book created. The 8% was making up for that 30% bait and switch the white book created. Can you tell me how that was a bad thing?

They were told after getting hired that the salary they signed up for was being cut 30+% due to the white book. The red book was about fixing the problems the white book created. The 8% was making up for that 30% bait and switch the white book created. Can you tell me how that was a bad thing?
He can’t tell you anything on purpose. He just opens his mouth, and the words sort of slide out in long, brown cylinders.

He can’t tell you anything on purpose. He just opens his mouth, and the words sort of slide out in long, brown cylinders.

great 4th post!

we could go in circles on this one all day. I don't think being awarded pay is bad. I do think the vast disparity in pay/pay bands (that exists at pretty much every facility) is less than ideal. I think its a fundamentally flawed system to have it where people doing the exact same job with the exact same qualifications and similar seniority; make sometimes 40% (mas o menos) less than others. Nothing about it is illegal or even a scam, its just an inequitable system. So when 1440 ppl were given blanket 8% without any nuance, that just adds to the gap. Literally where if you had signed in for 1 day you got the same % amount as someone who had been stuck on the "white book" for 2 years. Just doesn't make sense. If you are one of those people you are probably close to if not capped out now, and controllers who got the their facility within weeks of you may literally never cap. I am not against pay, just would be nice to have a more equitable system that's all. Its a 10 year old issue tho that I only mentioned flippantly in reply to that other post. So no point in relitigating. whats done is done, although the pay multiplier%$$$ ramifications live on and grow wider every 6 months. I realize most people disagree w me on this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom