Shoot The Breeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
So wepa asked if anyone has considered leaving the FAA due to this training hold...yes. Guy I work with is talking about having to do just that. He took a massive pay cut to AG pay, and his wife had to leave her job to move with him to our facility. They have a 6 month old baby and she had a medical issue that has her unable to get a job. He’s working a second job to try and support all 3, and live very modestly. Contrary to popular belief, there really are people struggling, badly, who can’t hold out forever for training to resume.
Unfortunate for sure. Hopefully he is able to bounce back. Big risk he took.

Maybe they changed it but every time I refreshed it was a ZLA ad

Guessing it’s random, I just got a ZSE ad. Side note, for those trainees home on EA, I’ve seen trainees at my Z start doing doordash and Uber. Heard some are making a decent amount of extra cash. Anyone try DD or Uber? Thoughts?

Guessing it’s random, I just got a ZSE ad. Side note, for those trainees home on EA, I’ve seen trainees at my Z start doing doordash and Uber. Heard some are making a decent amount of extra cash. Anyone try DD or Uber? Thoughts?
Signed up, starting Monday. SFV is a gold mine

You stupid retarded fuck, this guy served in the military all over the world and lots of FAA facilities, not just his current country club on Michigan. He knows what’s up, keep watching the slated news and wear a shower curtain when you fuck your most recent tinder pick up you piece of worthless shit.

Who the hell hurt you? Take a freaking chill pill brah.

Who the hell hurt you? Take a freaking chill pill brah.

Dragon Energy.

original.jpg

I know somebody who resigned as a trainee. Don’t know why but definitely shocking
We had 3 trainees quit within a month of eachother, Pre-Covid. They all realized it was gonna take a lifetime to get back home. It is likely the training hold will have a few more bite the dust.

We had 3 trainees quit within a month of eachother, Pre-Covid. They all realized it was gonna take a lifetime to get back home. It is likely the training hold will have a few more bite the dust.
I see it. Talked to my dad about quitting today. I don’t have another plan. This is my calling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom