Shoot The Breeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the northwest I loved Killer Burger over anywhere else, then Zips was second. But they aren’t huge chains.
Whataburger and Sonic suck. 5 guys is good stuff.

Anyone notice in today’s NATCA email it said their number one priority is to protect the workforce? I’m beginning to think their main goal is to protect CPCs from trainees.

Anyone notice in today’s NATCA email it said their number one priority is to protect the workforce? I’m beginning to think their main goal is to protect CPCs from trainees.

no duh... trainees are more protected when they're not going to work (assuming they're being smart and avoiding nightclubs/choirs/gyms) and CPCs are more protected when there are fewer people physically in the building. Raises don't help much when you're dead.

no duh... trainees are more protected when they're not going to work (assuming they're being smart and avoiding nightclubs/choirs/gyms) and CPCs are more protected when there are fewer people physically in the building. Raises don't help much when you're dead.

so CPCs don’t go to nightclubs / choirs / gyms? What about grocery stores? Do trainees go to grocery stores? Are trainees more susceptible than CPCs to COVID ? Will NATCA finally cave when the FAA says do you want furloughs or trainees back to work lol?

Moe's doesn't even compare, only good thing they have is their queso.

I only had this for the first time in OKC and I ended up eating there way more often than I should have. That dipping sauce and extra Texas toast instead of slaw hit a different way
I was not aware of Moe's and still not... pls explain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom