Shoot The Breeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok then give back your raises

No raises here, essential trainee so I'm at work but not training. Same as you. We probably could make radar training viable with social distancing here, we have the scopes for it, but expecting the FAA to use logic and individual analysis (outside of maaaybe the core 30) is futile I know.

But in case you haven't noticed we're in the middle of a pandemic (for a significant period of time we were losing a 9/11's worth of people every day to COVID) and a crapton of people are simply out of jobs altogether. A lot of other people are having to go back to work in retail, in foodservice, in airports. I'm pretty okay with making $65k working in a secluded tower with a handful of colleagues while not interacting with the public.

No raises here, essential trainee so I'm at work but not training. Same as you. We probably could make radar training viable with social distancing here, we have the scopes for it, but expecting the FAA to use logic and individual analysis (outside of maaaybe the core 30) is futile I know.

But in case you haven't noticed we're in the middle of a pandemic (for a significant period of time we were losing a 9/11's worth of people every day to COVID) and a crapton of people are simply out of jobs altogether. A lot of other people are having to go back to work in retail, in foodservice, in airports. I'm pretty okay with making $65k working in a secluded tower with a handful of colleagues while not interacting with the public.
where do you work that AG pay is 65k?

And during normal busy traffic periods the faa just flat out didn’t train us because I don’t know why. It just wasn’t our turn. If they need us we should keep it moving. If they don’t need us why are we working.

And during normal busy traffic periods the faa just flat out didn’t train us because I don’t know why. It just wasn’t our turn. If they need us we should keep it moving. If they don’t need us why are we working.

bUt tHEn hOw dO WE ProtEcT tHe CpCs

#solidarity

Amazing. You bitched for 120 days about how you weren’t being allowed to work and now you’re bitching about why you’re at work.

Qdoba is better than Moe's or Chipotle.

FTW.
Though to be fair, haven't tried Moe's.
All the Qdobas near me shut down years ago. They reopened one and eventually it shut down too. Now about 100 miles to the closest one.... sigh.

Burger debate, whataburger<in and out. It was still aight though. Gonna give this Culvers a try hopefully tomorrow.
As far as Freddys... they don't look like they'd count for fast food. I think drive-through option is a requirement. Otherwise we might as well throw Red Robin and The Counter into the mix.

Tried white castle for the first and last time recently. Fries were good, but had to spit out the slider and toss the 4 of them. Dear God.
Yeah they made a movie about a couple stoners going there.... ????? ???? ???? ??????.

Spicy chicken sandwich: Wendy's, Wendy's, Wendy's. Not to mention you get 2 of em for 5 bucks. HELLO.

Raising canes is trash compared to Zaxbys. What kind of fast food place has 4 options, you can either have tenders and fries, tenders fries and slaw, a kids tenders and fries, or a tender Sammy with fries and slaw. I will say the Texas toast is decent.
I have never heard of nor been to Zaxbys but by your explanation it sounds like I would much enjoy it.

so CPCs don’t go to nightclubs / choirs / gyms? What about grocery stores? Do trainees go to grocery stores? Are trainees more susceptible than CPCs to COVID ? Will NATCA finally cave when the FAA says do you want furloughs or trainees back to work lol?
CPC's can suck deez... nuts if you were wondering at home fuck those guys

Overrated. Plain non seasoned chicken. Also in and out is overrated too.
You're dead to me!!!!!

Similar to chipotle, walk the line and choose your build. Has really good queso though. Also, when you walk in all the employees scream "welcome to Moe's!!"
I hate it already... but has queso? please go on as I rub my nipples

Every time I've been to Qdoba it's tasted like someone was baby birding day old taco bell to me
There was one Qdoba where I used to live and I'd rather cook at home like a regular than eat there and that is with no understanding or exprience of their food it was jusr a feeling.

essential trainee
God I hate you already

Jesus h fuckin christ if you are so unhappy with being payed to do nothing, and are so unhappy about being payed to work, why don't you just quit?
PAID MOTHAFUCKA ITS CALLED PAIDDDDDD

I'd like to interject on this chicken tender debate and say slim chickens, zaxbys, canes, in that order.
I've only been to Cane's and that was because of OKC and they really tickled my taint so that's my vote

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom