Shoot The Breeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where’d you see that drop shotting is removed? I don’t mind, but I hope they nerf jumping while shooting too because that’s worse than drop shotting for me
Will stop your ADS as you lay down for a moment. Can’t still hip fire though. In modern warfare people lay down every single fight.

Has anyone downgraded from Blue Cross standard to basic for insurance? Saving a couple hundred bucks in premiums every month sounds nice, but don’t want to be slapped with a huge ass bill that negates those savings if something were to happen.
I have basic and have used it for everything from a baby in the NICU to an ER visit for my dog clawing my wife’s eye on accident and I’ve never been shocked by a bill. ER visit wasn’t cheap but it was less than 300 if I remember right.

I have basic and have used it for everything from a baby in the NICU to an ER visit for my dog clawing my wife’s eye on accident and I’ve never been shocked by a bill. ER visit wasn’t cheap but it was less than 300 if I remember right.
I get epidural steroid injections a couple times a year and it’s like 125 on BCB. They’re like 1200 dollars

Nice, thanks for the input. It looks like the biggest difference is you can go out of network with standard which isn’t really important to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom