Shoot The Breeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
to be fair, the atmospheric conditions that day made an optical illusion where it didn’t look like the blimp. Also, it’s Jersey, you can only expect so much. Still better than Texas though.

Idk. My wife was showing me the videos people took, pretty obviously a blimp, unless they started strapping huge ass teleprompters to spaceships.

Is this for lower back pain?
yeah I got a couple herniated discs

And you didnt have to report anything or use leave?
I lost my medical initially because I couldn’t really walk and was on pain killers. But it was literally the week we all got yeeted so it wasn’t that big of a deal. Once I got my medical back I’ve just been sending the surgeon updates. I’ve told him about the injections and he didn’t really say anything about it. Just asked if I could work pain free. He also pointed me in the direction of some muscle relaxers I could get that have shorter DQ times. (One is only 12 hours). But honestly I haven’t had to take any since the injection. It was a game changer. I also did a bunch of PT which is made the second injection last a long time. Frankly I’d get 3 injections a year over surgery if it comes down to it. We’ll see what happens.

Idk. My wife was showing me the videos people took, pretty obviously a blimp, unless they started strapping huge ass teleprompters to spaceships.
I fully expect when the aliens arrive they will broadcast “Make America Great Again!” On the sides of their ships to lull us into thinking they’re friendly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom