Shoot The Breeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
you ever read Howard Zinn's A People's History of the United States? Hardly a time in history we weren't the bad guys. He lays it on a little thick but it's all in there.
great book had to do it for ap history

I feel like a dumbass for buying a 2070 super in January but I’m gonna let it ride for a little while. As long as cyberpunk runs on high then I’ll be fine.
yeah i feel bad for trolling now i cant have atc gamer friends

I feel like a dumbass for buying a 2070 super in January but I’m gonna let it ride for a little while. As long as cyberpunk runs on high then I’ll be fine.

Shit, well you're better of than I am at the moment. Haven't done anything with my PC since I built it in 2012 or 2013. Running a GTX680.
Last games I played were Dying Light, FSX, RCT3, and GTA V.

But got a 4K drone recently and just realized my comp can't edit the footage, plus Dying Light 2 one day and FS2020 is out, I've got some good reason to upgrade now. Albeit I have to wait until I go back to 6 day workweeks to afford it.

Shit, well you're better of than I am at the moment. Haven't done anything with my PC since I built it in 2012 or 2013. Running a GTX680.

But got a 4K drone recently and just realized my comp can't edit the footage, plus Dying Light 2 one day and FS2020 is out, I've got some good reason to upgrade now. Albeit I have to wait until I go back to 6 day workweeks to afford it.
Heathen Buy a decent PC. Console sucks. Note I kept my talking points to a minimum without the usual dissertation.

• Love
Reactions: ONE

Luckily the 3070 is super adorable and is basically as good as the 2080. You can get a solid AMD cpu these days for a reasonable price. GPUs are still super expensive but everything else is reasonable.

Luckily the 3070 is super adorable and is basically as good as the 2080. You can get a solid AMD cpu these days for a reasonable price. GPUs are still super expensive but everything else is reasonable.
AMD bröther

AMD bröther
Fuck that I got 5700xt and the drivers are good today....usually took forever, it dropped at a similar time to bf5 and I swear it was a new issue every week between ea being crap and and driver support early. That being said it would probably be a good value today. Just super frustrated about the lack of early on support. (Discord in background crashes, black screen when freesync enabled in certain games, etc)

Fuck that I got 5700xt and the drivers are good today....usually took forever, it dropped at a similar time to bf5 and I swear it was a new issue every week between ea being crap and and driver support early. That being said it would probably be a good value today. Just super frustrated about the lack of early on support. (Discord in background crashes, black screen when freesync enabled in certain games, etc)

AMD GPU is LUL AMD CPU is POG

Yea I mea
Watching all the Level 4VFR tower guys talk about putting their OASDI loan aside like

View attachment 4700

Yea it’s definitely not a concern for a huge percentage I’m sure , but not all level 4s either. There’s plenty of 7/8 tower controllers that fit in there. Guess it just depends. Differentials will definitely create it to be a sometimes situation. Obviously I’m not a level 12 controller, but just my Sunday pay and schedule, if I don’t take leave like this time, will put me over because I’m on the cusp.

Honestly I don’t care, I keep enough money in the bank to not make a difference when the pay goes down in January but I hate how it affects new people that may not pay attention and have less pay.

Yea I mea

Yea it’s definitely not a concern for a huge percentage I’m sure , but not all level 4s either. There’s plenty of 7/8 tower controllers that fit in there. Guess it just depends. Differentials will definitely create it to be a sometimes situation. Obviously I’m not a level 12 controller, but just my Sunday pay and schedule, if I don’t take leave like this time, will put me over because I’m on the cusp.

Honestly I don’t care, I keep enough money in the bank to not make a difference when the pay goes down in January but I hate how it affects new people that may not pay attention and have less pay.
I'm pissed that I didnt get my $1200 of "free" money a few months ago but I'm not mad that I dont have to deal with this bullshit

I'm pissed that I didnt get my $1200 of "free" money a few months ago but I'm not mad that I dont have to deal with this bullshit
Haha Yea, all kinds of people loved that shit. I actually didn’t get it either but should’ve received some...I wasn’t completely over. We’ll see if it shows up in my taxes next year.

Haha Yea, all kinds of people loved that shit. I actually didn’t get it either but should’ve received some...I wasn’t completely over. We’ll see if it shows up in my taxes next year.
You can check online. You enter your information and it will tell you what you should have gotten.

Look on the bright side, the $6000 that little stunt cost each taxpayer will go DIRECTLY to the banks, airlines, and other too-big-to-fail corporations without any part of it passing through your grubby hands first! Don't you feel patriotic?

You can check online. You enter your information and it will tell you what you should have gotten.

i have... It says eligible and that it “will be deposited”. Doesn’t say an amount and obviously never was deposited. Well I haven’t looked in awhile, but it’s obvious it’s not being deposited because it’s said that since the beginning.

Look on the bright side, the $6000 that little stunt cost each taxpayer will go DIRECTLY to the banks, airlines, and other too-big-to-fail corporations without any part of it passing through your grubby hands first! Don't you feel patriotic?
I think it was closer to $15,000.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom