Shoot The Breeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look on the bright side, the $6000 that little stunt cost each taxpayer will go DIRECTLY to the banks, airlines, and other too-big-to-fail corporations without any part of it passing through your grubby hands first! Don't you feel patriotic?
If everyone is still feeling patriotic, I’d like for everyone, in the USA, to give me six cents. You’re seriously talking pennies! People won’t even notice it is gone and I’ll even pay taxes on it! LOL

Anyone know how to get in contact with the ATM of Seattle ATCT? Can not get contact info
You faa/natca? If so you can use your email directory to find them or use the natca directory on the member website and connect with the rep they’ll for sure know.

It’s a great time of year. Hit the cap around this time and the gauntlet of holidays is about to start. Although, I ain’t getting none of those this year
Haha fuuuck I just pulled up Employee Express and I've paid $6700 OASDI so far this year...leaves $1800 to reach the cap...divided by my bi-weekly OASDI amount of $328 means I've got 5 pay periods left to make the cap so I'll hit the cap just in time for Christmas. Wife is entitled to a $328 gift this year I guess.

Haha fuuuck I just pulled up Employee Express and I've paid $6700 OASDI so far this year...leaves $1800 to reach the cap...divided by my bi-weekly OASDI amount of $328 means I've got 5 pay periods left to make the cap so I'll hit the cap just in time for Christmas. Wife is entitled to a $328 gift this year I guess.

Must be nice making $140k+, I wish to join this group

Must be nice making $140k+, I wish to join this group
N90, my dude

Double bump from a 9 to a 12 during the start of the Red Book surely helped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom