Shoot The Breeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
Usually you bait and trap them, easiest way really...unless you have a helicopter then there is a more fun way...
Easiest yes, but Daddy just spent $1500 on some new hunting toys, that need to get used at least once this upcoming season.

I second the helicopter option as the preferred method.

Easiest yes, but Daddy just spent $1500 on some new hunting toys, that need to get used at least once this upcoming season.

I second the helicopter option as the preferred method.
I have PTSD talking to Russian farmers when Mi-24's were abound hunting wolves... XD

I wish I had injuries to explain my team just shitting the bed. Hope this week was the fluke and not last week.
Team shit the bed last week and was highest scoring this week, always fun having ups and downs like this

Don't think I have ever seen the amount of severe injuries to fantasy relevant players as this week
Tell me about it man, I finally got a top 3 pick in fantasy this year and got Barkley. Played the best defense in the league last week (only had 6 rush yards) and then played 4 snaps this week. Didn’t even get to use him really. But I got Jonathan Taylor so maybe I’ll be okay. Still brutal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom