Shoot The Breeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just curious, do you believe a valid drivers license should be required to legally vote in our elections?
No I don’t. And there isn’t any evidence to support voter ID as being more secure, but I’m sure you know that already or you would have posted it already.

S
I’m sure you have some evidence of this to show us other than Trump tweets.
sooo...just to be clear, you think it’s ok for votes to be counted from dead people? Or from illegals? And yes...this has occurred. Do you live in a cave?

Reactions: twn
Are you a Twitter bot? I’m not even joking.
More an a little amusing, first time in our adult life that liberals are losing their mind over voting in person, legally, with voter ID. Why never before, fair question.

More an a little amusing, first time in our adult life that liberals are losing their mind over voting in person, legally, with voter ID. Why never before, fair question.
Have to have id to buy cigarettes, beer, guns, etc, but its racist and prohibitive to require voter id to vote. What a clown world we live in

Have to have id to buy cigarettes, beer, guns, etc, but its racist and prohibitive to require voter id to vote. What a clown world we live in
Beer and cigarettes aren’t rights. Guns is a different argument because the second amendment exists but comparing gun ownership to voting is a little odd. Do you really believe owning a gun is on the same level as participating in selecting your governments representatives? shouldn’t we make that as easy as possible while keeping it secure?

I keep waiting for someone to post evidence of widespread voter fraud or whatever you guys are going on about. Haven’t seen anything yet.

It is when the state then goes about closing down all the DMV’s and other places one would get an ID if those DMV’s are in certain neighborhoods

It is when the state then goes about closing down all the DMV’s and other places one would get an ID if those DMV’s are in certain neighborhoods

We can't handle it on a federal level ala social security cards?

We can't handle it on a federal level ala social security cards?

Haha have you ever had to replace a social security card? The SSA office makes the DMV look like a joke. Plus your social security card has no photo on it.

I’ve voted countless times without a photo ID, even in the great state of Texas. I had my Voter registration card I got in the Mail after registering online, but that‘s only because I was voting early. Normally you just need to give them your name and street address at your polling place, and so long as you’re registered you can go ahead and vote.

That guy is a retard, it's sad how partisan the judicial branch has become. Seems like time to stretch some constitutional amendment practices about how federal justices are appointed.
Beer and cigarettes aren’t rights. Guns is a different argument because the second amendment exists but comparing gun ownership to voting is a little odd. Do you really believe owning a gun is on the same level as participating in selecting your governments representatives? shouldn’t we make that as easy as possible while keeping it secure?

I keep waiting for someone to post evidence of widespread voter fraud or whatever you guys are going on about. Haven’t seen anything yet.
I mean...this country is fairly based equally since it's the foundation of both guns and voting...

and someone mentioned voter suppression

Just curious, do you believe a valid drivers license should be required to legally vote in our elections?
And your states that require voter ID take things like
Hunting licenses but they won’t take a school ID. It’s clear what they are trying to do. Too bad your like that chick from that Netflix movie

1600736048498.jpeg

And your states that require voter ID take things like
Hunting licenses but they won’t take a school ID. It’s clear what they are trying to do. Too bad your like that chick from that Netflix movie

View attachment 4721
You cannot buy a gun with a school ID card... Every state (to my knowledge) offers a ID card that is not a drivers license... Come on man, try harder.

I’ll give you props for using starship troopers but otherwise you get an ?.
The thing to take away from it, aka my point, is that a vote is as powerful as a gun. To say the two are not equal just shows how little people understand the concept of voting and hold in contempt.

• Love
Reactions: twn
Imagine not knowing the difference in issuing authorities between a hunting license and a school id.
Would depend on the school I imagine. If you’re at a state school both are issued by the state.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom