Shoot The Breeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing to take away from it, aka my point, is that a vote is as powerful as a gun. To say the two are not equal just shows how little people understand the concept of voting and hold in contempt.
I can understand that as a concept but I can’t walk into a Walmart and mow 15 people down with my vote. I agree that people use their votes without fully understanding what they are voting for or appreciating what it means though and a million idiots with a vote can do a lot of damage. I don’t think the solution is making it harder though.

Would depend on the school I imagine. If you’re at a state school both are issued by the state.
Perfect example, similar to a drivers license, passport, or state issued ID, you can only get a hunting license from a governmental authority. Whereas schools are subject to private institutes.
I can understand that as a concept but I can’t walk into a Walmart and mow 15 people down with my vote. I agree that people use their votes without fully understanding what they are voting for or appreciating what it means though and a million idiots with a vote can do a lot of damage. I don’t think the solution is making it harder though.
Voting shittily has killed more people than gun rights have.

Perfect example, similar to a drivers license, passport, or state issued ID, you can only get a hunting license from a governmental authority. Whereas schools are subject to private institutes.

Voting shittily has killed more people than gun rights have.
This is so true. Roughly 57 million abortions have been preformed since 1973 and 200 million will have died from the Chinese Virus by the time you read this.

I didn’t quote anyone. I posted a picture of a republican making a basic spelling error in response to your generalization about liberals. Who is avoiding the argument now?
You posted an AOC quote. Drrrr. ? She is a flake, in case you didn’t know.

You posted an AOC quote. Drrrr. ? She is a flake, in case you didn’t know.
I posted her roasting that Qanon nut job from Georgia because she can’t spell also happens to be a Republican.

You
I posted her roasting that Qanon nut job from Georgia because she can’t spell also happens to be a Republican.
you found a spelling error...that’s heavy stuff dog. And you repost AOC quotes. I think that’s all we need to know

• Haha
Reactions: twn
You

you found a spelling error...that’s heavy stuff dog. And you repost AOC quotes. I think that’s all we need to know
Says the guy that was just talking shit about someone else’s spelling error.

I do believe we found another moron that can’t deflect and address another’s opinion without needing to attack due to tiny ego. Use your brain and don’t be a sheep
He’s a bot. Literally just pulls from trumpers favorite canned responses. No original thoughts coming out of his brain.

I do believe we found another moron that can’t deflect and address another’s opinion without needing to attack due to tiny ego. Use your brain and don’t be a sheep
I heard AOC loves hosers. Is that true?

Said
He’s a bot. Literally just pulls from trumpers favorite canned responses. No original thoughts coming out of his brain.
said
Said CF the lib ? , the original one, haha

Let’s not insult bots by comparison. He’s a fucking moronic boot-licker that lacks the ability to think independently

Haha

haha, maybe. Just fun getting the lefties roiled up. That’s all
You keep calling me a leftie. I’m only gonna tell you one more time that I’m not.

You keep calling me a leftie. I’m only gonna tell you one more time that I’m not.
It’s wild that there can be conservative-minded individuals that think outside they’re party prescribed lines. The centrist republicans are the loveliest individuals out there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom