Shoot The Breeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else just see blah blah blah everytime they read this guys post? I think your 1,000th post saying the EXACT same thing has started to water down the message.
Well it’s usually in response to one of our brothers saying the same thing for the 1000th time.

That’s fair. I honestly don’t know what the answer is but I got a bit triggered seeing that email about the guy dying and then seeing you guys come in with “no training update” as the takeaway.
To be fair people have said that for every natca email for the last 5 months. And the point still stands.

Not arguing that. But when it comes to death even 1 speaks volume. Look at George Floyd...
Completely different situations. And again, if there are numbers that support more controllers have died in car crashes over the past 5 months, then why not ban all FAA employees from driving?

So you're that guy that always feels the need to defend yourself? Even when you know someone is just trying to get you riled up? Come on man!

Completely different situations. And again, if there are numbers that support more controllers have died in car crashes over the past 5 months, then why not ban all FAA employees from driving?
This is just politically naive. Stop trying to use common sense in a non common sense situation. This is all happening in the realm of political BS where common sense be damned.

Anyone else just see blah blah blah everytime they read this guys post? I think your 1,000th post saying the EXACT same thing has started to water down the message.

Even tho he dislikes Cops which makes him an anarchist sympathizer, 32andBelow speaks more truth than 99.9% of the peeps on here.

Not arguing that. But when it comes to death even 1 speaks volume. Look at George Floyd...

Lol @ you if u think any of the current anarchy has Jack shit to do w George Floyd

Even tho he dislikes Cops which makes him an anarchist sympathizer, 32andBelow speaks more truth than 99.9% of the peeps on here.
Not saying he's wrong. Guess I shouldn't get frustrated with someone saying the same thing over and over and over. Even though it changes zero. That's my bad

Lol @ you if u think any of the current anarchy has Jack shit to do w George Floyd
No! But how many pivotal moments in history have an equally unimpressive catalyst to start them?

Not saying he's wrong. Guess I shouldn't get frustrated with someone saying the same thing over and over and over. Even though it changes zero. That's my bad

I agree w you to the extent that it doesnt matter and wont change anything. also, no one will qit NATCA over it either, and NATCA knows that. But if you were in indefinite limbo over bullshit phony politics, I wouldn't blame you for raging against it. Especially when ppl making 3 times more working like 10 days a month are telling you to shutup

I agree w you to the extent that it doesnt matter and wont change anything. also, no one will qit NATCA over it either, and NATCA knows that. But if you were in indefinite limbo over bullshit phony politics, I wouldn't blame you for raging against it. Especially when ppl making 3 times more working like 10 days a month are telling you to shutup
Yeah but at what point are you just feeding the trolls? The ones that just want to poke to piss you off.

Yeah but at what point are you just feeding the trolls? The ones that just want to poke to piss you off.
I dunno but this is literally an off topic thread. NO HOLDS BARED. It is interesting to see more people both trainees and CPCs see that we are getting screwed. Even our boy ? showed a nanometer of sympathy.

Umm it isn't trolls, if we bring back trainees it'll be normal schedules faster to train, I keep my 5 off and lose the differential. I'll take that as long as possible. These trainees just need to pick themselves up by the bootstraps and get another job if they are struggling.

I dunno but this is literally an off topic thread. NO HOLDS BARED. It is interesting to see more people both trainees and CPCs see that we are getting screwed. Even our boy ? showed a nanometer of sympathy.
The first month was understandable. 2-3 months in things started to get annoying with the lack of communication. Now we’re 5 months in, NATCA national literally acts like trainees don’t exist, every training dept. is hearing something different, nobody knows what the hell is going on or what the short or long term plan is, and the best anyone can get is sitting on worthless Zoom classes every day.

The first month was understandable. 2-3 months in things started to get annoying with the lack of communication. Now we’re 5 months in, NATCA national literally acts like trainees don’t exist, every training dept. is hearing something different, nobody knows what the hell is going on or what the short or long term plan is, and the best anyone can get is sitting on worthless Zoom classes every day.
And the faa is training in ERAM simulators in Oklahoma.

It's frustrating for sure. Vent away if it really helps. Just seems as though it's not going to make the situation better. Or worst honestly. The machine will do what it does. Politicians on both sides have more incentives to keep us benched right now.

It's frustrating for sure. Vent away if it really helps. Just seems as though it's not going to make the situation better. Or worst honestly. The machine will do what it does. Politicians on both sides have more incentives to keep us benched right now.
What politicians. The only thing keeping us benched are workgroups and collective bargaining

Umm it isn't trolls, if we bring back trainees it'll be normal schedules faster to train, I keep my 5 off and lose the differential. I'll take that as long as possible. These trainees just need to pick themselves up by the bootstraps and get another job if they are struggling.
Haha, I love the irony of your name and this post. Trolls or not the point is in a battle of trainees vs CPC with an incentive like 5/5 or 5/10. Battle is lost instantly. Hell, even without that schedule I can imagine that a lot of CPC'S are enjoying the the pro time minus trainees.

What politicians. The only thing keeping us benched are workgroups and collective bargaining
The answer is in your statement. "Collective Bargaining" that is politics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom