Shoot The Breeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
COVID has affected .8% of the US population in 4 months. If this number doubles every 4 months, it will take over 2 years to reach herd immunity. Let's just go full send, masks strictly forbidden to be worn, and rip the bandaid off. Boom, crisis over in 6 months, life returns to normal, and we thin the herd. Win-Win-Win.

I was seriously considering asking how taxpayers feel about their money going to that.
Then I remembered about the $400 I get daily to drown myself in booze and rank up in GTA.

God Bless America!
You play GTA online? I feel sorry for you

Social distancing >>>>>....... enjoy the free time off trainees!!!

It’s just annoying to have a performance base contract when you can’t even train 2/3 of the time. I’ve been allowed to train for 5 months of my 2.5 year ATC career so far.
I’m sure you’re a pleasure to work with and a pleasure to train with those rays of positivity. Relax bubba, you’re not the first controller in FAA history to go through this. For now, enjoy the vacay and wear a mask.

From a large facility ATM...

"The only reason the agency has not mandated masks is an inability to source and supply enough masks w filters at this time".

Its happening! They could care less about hazard pay. Control! Must be assimilated.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom