Shoot The Breeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
hearing all y’all sing the praises of shit burgers like in n out or 5 guys makes me realize how much I’m going to miss the food scene in NY whenever I’m finally able to leave. It’s the 1 saving grace of this place.

Also whoever said Shake Shack needs to smack themselves. That shits got more salt in it than the Dead Sea.

hearing all y’all sing the praises of shit burgers like in n out or 5 guys makes me realize how much I’m going to miss the food scene in NY whenever I’m finally able to leave. It’s the 1 saving grace of this place.

Also whoever said Shake Shack needs to smack themselves. That shits got more salt in it than the Dead Sea.
The original post was about fast food burgers. I could write a very long list of local places that are far superior. But when I’m 3-5 IPAs deep, I don’t want fancy. I want a greasy, sloppy, make me ashamed of myself burger. (Same applies for sex. Why I married my wife)

We talking retirement? ?

yes =(

The original post was about fast food burgers. I could write a very long list of local places that are far superior. But when I’m 3-5 IPAs deep, I don’t want fancy. I want a greasy, sloppy, make me ashamed of myself burger. (Same applies for sex. Why I married my wife)

for reals though you’ll be in food heaven here if you haven’t figured that out yet

No shit sherlock. I'd also be in food heaven if I was in Tokyo, but the conversation was fast food burgers. Coming in here like "hey the biggest city in the country has some really good restaurants guys" like it's some kind of insight. Bitch please.

cool brah, I was talking to the guy who just transferred here

Who here's had this:
iu

And this:
iu

Cook Out has decent burgers, open 24/7, and is dirt cheap. Not many around anymore, but I was always a fan of backyard burger.
Cook Out is everywhere in the right areas of the country. I do wish they would expand more, because the sheer value of their trays is hard to beat.

Cook Out is everywhere in the right areas of the country. I do wish they would expand more, because the sheer value of their trays is hard to beat.
Yeah I'm saying there aren't many "backyard burger" stores around anymore. Only 55 nationwide. The one in Lexington closed a while back.

so CPCs don’t go to nightclubs / choirs / gyms? What about grocery stores? Do trainees go to grocery stores? Are trainees more susceptible than CPCs to COVID ? Will NATCA finally cave when the FAA says do you want furloughs or trainees back to work lol?
Furloughs will happen some people just dont want to hear or think about it. Lets just hope it doesn't happen.

NATCA would make more money with trainees at work earning pay raises. Maybe they actually do have keeping people safe as a priority.

NATCA would make more money with trainees at work earning pay raises. Maybe they actually do have keeping people safe as a priority.

it’s being milked at this point. Eventually the Agency is gonna say enough is enough. As funny as this thread is, there’s no way natca or certified controllers actually want that to happen.

Furloughs will happen some people just dont want to hear or think about it. Lets just hope it doesn't happen.

What's the point of hoping if according to you it will happen anyways? Not might, will. Furloughs will happen guys you heard it here first

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom