Shoot The Breeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw, Key West is a true bonified country club. Too bad its contract. Duval st. makes Bourbon st. Look like kiddy games.

Speaking of debauchery, has anyone saw the episode of Creflo Dolla where LEAH gotti crys the blues ? MAGA

unUHvKWFwGu1puI64JkUiPwOjXa.jpg

Ask your management when the faceshields are arriving, training is dependent upon their distribution.

Ask your management when the faceshields are arriving, training is dependent upon their distribution.
If true natca could say. Training resuming upon face shield arrival. I will go buy my own face shield and face shield for all the instructors and classmates if that’s all we are waiting for. Woo woo.
1596224032696.gif

If true natca could say. Training resuming upon face shield arrival. I will go buy my own face shield and face shield for all the instructors and classmates if that’s all we are waiting for. Woo woo.
View attachment 4263

Wish I was joking, that's the scuttlebutt, faceshields and masks are required, the face shield doesn't negate the mask.

They are waiting on face shields to be in place at the facility before they resume OJT is what I am told

id bet those airline pilots wish they could get a full paycheck to sit at home like you do rather than a shout out
How many airlines have failed since this started? I can think of 3 without looking. Sure it’s not news since the big 3 or 4 aren’t laying people off but there are pilots that we talk to who are waiting in the unemployment line right now.

I they don’t care. They are all business people who have gotten rich off others. Watch if they get voted out how many govt contracts they end up with.
This is true, I used to be so scared of the debt growing up. Then I learned that 75% of it or more is kind of accounting tricks debt you owe to yourself. And the rest grows every year but no consequences and if they just did this insane COVID relief package if we didn’t see 1920’s Germany style inflation we never will, so fuck it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom