Shoot The Breeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
The union isn’t being silent. They told me they need to get the PPE in place at facilities before they resume OJT.
When are you naysayers going to get it through your thick skulls that RIF/Furloughs are a permanent solution to a very temporary problem.

1) any info that comes from trish via amazon alleged phone call is nothing more than lip service. if they wanted trainees to know into, they’d ensure it got disseminated.
2) unless you live under a rock, you should know COVID isn’t a temporary thing. Gonna be around for a long time - albeit controlled hopefully.
3) furloughs are a solution to temporary problems.

Only one agency, a user-fee based agency, has proposed furloughs. You guys can do your own research and talk to your own facreps. Of course, you can also listen to some trainees on an ATC forum to plan your future.
My ATM and facrep has already mentioned the possibility of furloughs.

Only one agency, a user-fee based agency, has proposed furloughs. You guys can do your own research and talk to your own facreps. Of course, you can also listen to some trainees on an ATC forum to plan your future.

Facreps dont know shit, including yours. Going to them for fakenews is a total.waste of time. #JustEmailPaulandTrish #BestJobInTheWorld

There are over 400 agencies and departments. We have heard one propose furloughs. If furloughs were imminent then I’m pretty sure we would be hearing about furloughs elsewhere as well.

There are over 400 agencies. We have heard one propose furloughs. If furloughs were imminent then I’m pretty sure we would be hearing about furloughs elsewhere as well.

What makes you think a facrep of one of 312 facilities knows jack shit about furloughs or training? Stop being a sheep and find your own truth using your own brain!

We
And my facrep said any downgrade or RIF will be at least a year out and the RVP said there is zero talk, as of right now, of furloughs.
I hope the RVP is correct. I dont see any RIFs happening though.

All these furlough and training questions would be resolved and we could close this thread if anyone had the balls to #justemailpaulandtrish

I hope the RVP is correct. I dont see any RIFs happening though.

Who knows what will ultimately happen. If you’re looking for some guarantee that something will never happen then you’ll never find one. All I am saying is that there are so many agencies and only one has proposed furloughs.

My ATM and facrep has already mentioned the possibility of furloughs.

your facrep and ATM don’t know shit.

All these furlough and training questions would be resolved and we could close this thread if anyone had the balls to #justemailpaulandtrish

like I said a few posts ago - emailing them isn’t going to get them to magically reveal information they haven’t already. If they haven’t - there is a reason.

your facrep and ATM don’t know shit.

Most of them pretend they have secret info though it's pretty funny. People blindly follow perceived "authority figures" . Training isnt starting until at least the election is settled, and anyone who mocks furlough talk is doing so not based on knowledge, but naivety that they just cant fathom it happening. They cant wrap their mind around the fact that not training is not correlated to virus danger. Just pawns in a much larger chess game that their false self consciousness cant process!

We need a trainee to just nut up and email Paul and Trish directly. Also please post the replies.

Total waste of time. No one do this unless you're a masochist simp

Most of them pretend they have secret info though it's pretty funny. People blindly follow perceived "authority figures" . Training isnt starting until at least the election is settled, and anyone who mocks furlough talk is doing so not based on knowledge, but naivety that they just cant fathom it happening. They cant wrap their mind around the fact that not training is not correlated to virus danger. Just pawns in a much larger chess game that their false self consciousness cant process!

Okay, what do you think will happen then?

Okay, what do you think will happen then?

I think training will restart sometime late October/November or later (if there truly is a "2nd wave" then later, but I dint think this first wave is nearly as big a deal as they're making it) I dont think there will ever be RIFs. I think furloughs are possible, but probably only if Trump wins. I dont think the idea of furlougj is outlandish or for fetched though. Anyone who laughs them off do so at your own peril. Any actual reduction in force (it's likely facility numbers will eventually go down along w the traffic counts) will be though attrition. Might actually help those who are already in, to more easily transfer eventually.

Part of my contrarian views on this are because I think the premise is all wrong. None of the powers actually care about trainees, they have the least power/pull/influence. If bringing them back ruins the true power players golden schedule, thatvaint happening. It's just not. This is a once in a career boondoggle going on. Combined that w I dont think the reasons for not training are an honest position, I think trainees are being moved around the board like pawns. No one that's emailed is going to say that to you though. They're going to give you happy talk and platitudes.

P.s. it's pretty funny that when mnsalty first started on the furlough train, most ppl laughed him off and took him as a joke. A couple years ago Trump said theyll be coming after George Washington, Andrew Jackson, etc... and everyone laughed. It's just as likely as not that Salty is a visionary w great instincts, just like The Donald.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom