Shoot The Breeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where are you seeing the core 30 percentage should be above 60% by September 1? Drop a link, because I haven’t seen any projections that optimistic.
This is prior to DAL adding 500 flights in August. I’m not sure what the other airlines have added yet. But the thing is it’s still relative because how much is it going to drop back off regardless of another spike when fall comes along. I’ll attach the image when I get a chance. It’s from NATCA and the FAA core are already at about 50%

This is prior to DAL adding 500 flights in August. I’m not sure what the other airlines have added yet. But the thing is it’s still relative because how much is it going to drop back off regardless of another spike when fall comes along. I’ll attach the image when I get a chance. It’s from NATCA and the FAA core are already at about 50%
It’s in the natca email before the training update

OMFG, Wilford BRimley is dead ?

naTCA diabeetus rep emeritus.

2020 is fucked

hqdefault.jpg

I still refuse to believe Michael Jackson, Steve Irwin, & Anthony Bourdain are dead. ? #Denial

It’s a fucking joke. You shoulda heard the BLM shirt discussion. It’s like talking to a 48 year politician. But dumber somehow.
BLM shirts came up? I always thought it was strange that certain senior NATCA leaders have been the first to shout from the hills that “if you don’t think racism exists in ATC you are kidding yourself”, “there are still blatant inequities in the field”, “you should not have to “play the game” or go through a hostile environment to get certified”.

Many of these people have been in senior NATCA leadership roles for over 10 years. If they say it’s that bad why did they wait until after May 25th, 2020 to finally say they care and start to “address“ it?

BLM shirts came up? I always thought it was strange that certain senior NATCA leaders have been the first to shout from the hills that “if you don’t think racism exists in ATC you are kidding yourself”, “there are still blatant inequities in the field”, “you should not have to “play the game” or go through a hostile environment to get certified”.

Many of these people have been in senior NATCA leadership roles for over 10 years. If they say it’s that bad why did they wait until after May 25th, 2020 to finally say they care and start to “address“ it?
Enjoy this... It applies completely. "There's the excuse we used for the Munich Agreement: it occurred before certain important facts were known and couldn't happen again."

Wait. So, you dont think Air Traffic Controllers are complicit in the George Floyd tragedy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom