Shoot The Breeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
$50 for someone to stick something up your butt doesn’t sound like a great deal.

I can tell you've never had a prostate massage

also side note, I think it's hilarious people care about politicians fucking the SS funds all of a sudden now versus the fuck tons of times prior.

also side note, I think it's hilarious people care about politicians fucking the SS funds all of a sudden now versus the fuck tons of times prior.
Why the fuck is it now my responsibility to save money to pay the taxes that have been taken out of my check the whole time. This isn’t like income tax. There’s no deductions or anything

Why the fuck is it now my responsibility to save money to pay the taxes that have been taken out of my check the whole time. This isn’t like income tax. There’s no deductions or anything

SS is only an issue when it affects people, thats the point, it's been gutted multiple times by the legislature yet all of a sudden people are worried about it.

People have always been worried about itb
Worry and outrage are two different things, especially when the masters of one party are telling their masses to be worried. No one gave a shit when the USPS was doomed by bipartisanship to fund the pensions of all employees 70 years into the future.

Yet here we are, the feeble being outraged all of a sudden because the manipulators tell them to, on both sides.

Worry and outrage are two different things, especially when the masters of one party are telling their masses to be worried. No one gave a shit when the USPS was doomed by bipartisanship to fund the pensions of all employees 70 years into the future.

Yet here we are, the feeble being outraged all of a sudden because the manipulators tell them to, on both sides.
But can the faa just pay my required taxes

Well by the retardation of an executive branch we have...no lol
Like I got all my shit set up financially and now I gotta like save money monthly to make sure I can put it in the right spot in janurary. (Like I save money) but it usually goes to investments accounts so I don’t just keep a bunch Liquid. Maybe I’ll just put it all towards my Roth and then adjust my Roth contribution in jan. That’s actually a good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom