Shoot The Breeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can see my earlier post where I predicted this let me see if I can find it for you
He can’t answer even the most softball of “hostile” question. You better at least be prepared to just gaslight everyone on your crazy positions.

he blames Biden for not doing a national mask mandate. He’s not in charge of anything! Lmao

He can’t answer even the most softball of “hostile” question. You better at least be prepared to just gaslight everyone on your crazy positions.

he blames Biden for not doing a national mask mandate. He’s not in charge of anything! Lmao
Bro help me find my post where I had a picture of trumps twitter wearing a mask and Joe biden not wearing one this thread is huge

You can see my earlier post where I predicted this let me see if I can find it for you

Just pre-ordered the Playstation 5 through Walmart peasants! Coordinated sick out on November 12th anyone??????

Member when Trump just like tweeted covfefe instead of sterilizing immigrants
I’ve always thought the “abolish ICE” is a little over the top but man if that shit turns out to be true then they need to blow that shit up and start over.

Who has already got their zoom link to the big:

NATCA Town Hall:

Inclusion: Fostering an inclusive culture that promises diversity, involvement and belonging.
Thursday, Sept. 17, 5 PM ET

giphy.gif

times like these when ya really gotta pause and ask yourself, “are we the bad guys?”

you ever read Howard Zinn's A People's History of the United States? Hardly a time in history we weren't the bad guys. He lays it on a little thick but it's all in there.

you ever read Howard Zinn's A People's History of the United States? Hardly a time in history we weren't the bad guys. He lays it on a little thick but it's all in there.

oh I’m well aware of our history. One can argue quite legitimately that until at least the 1960’s and the end of Jim Crow, the US was no better, and often times worse, than 1930’s Nazi Germany.

Who has already got their zoom link to the big:

NATCA Town Hall:

Inclusion: Fostering an inclusive culture that promises diversity, involvement and belonging.
Thursday, Sept. 17, 5 PM ET

giphy.gif
Can you post it on Twitter for everyone to see?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom