Terminal Terminal Basics 01/22/2020

Just got mine.

Edit: "If you have applied for or have been receiving Unemployment Insurance Benefit Payments, it is your responsibility...to discontinue the issuance of Unemployment Insurance checks now that you are employed..."

Does this mean we can't collect unemployment between now and when we start at the academy?

Last edited:
Just got mine.

Edit: "If you have applied for or have been receiving Unemployment Insurance Benefit Payments, it is your responsibility...to discontinue the issuance of Unemployment Insurance checks now that you are employed..."

Does this mean we can't collect unemployment between now and when we start at the academy?
Off your topic but does this packet include information about the process of booking a flight to the academy? That is what im concerned about at the moment

Just got mine.

No you can still collect unemployment up until you actually start working for the FAA at the academy

Has anybody started a Facebook group or anything for our class? I’ve seen a few classes in other threads doing so.

Has anybody started a Facebook group or anything for our class? I’ve seen a few classes in other threads doing so.
We have a group that was made by the the owner of Kims place for the people who are staying there, like 8 of us. I dont see why we couldnt add you and whoever else is remaining in our class to that group

There's actually at least 2 people who don't have Facebook that will be in our class. No idea if they are here on this forum, though.

I know myself and one other are at Anatole, so we wouldn’t be in the group

I called today and left a message. When I was called back she told me I was next on her list to get the EODS emails out and that she should be getting to the end of them all this week.

I received my EODS email about two hours later.

Back
Top Bottom