Terminal Terminal Basics 05/26/2020

Sassyquatch

Trusted Contributor
Received an FOL for this date about 2 weeks ago and was wondering if anyone else has this class date?

I've already booked my stay at Kim's Place but wanted to know what everyone else was thinking of staying?

I'm in the date as well. I kind of want to look into Anatole first and see what availability they have. Since we are so far out then I don't think we'll have an issue cancelling. You got and signed your FOL already? Just got this class date this morning so I may wait until my FOL is signed before digging into the housing. Where are you coming from? I'm coming from Massachusetts and will most likely be driving out.

I'm in the date as well. I kind of want to look into Anatole first and see what availability they have. Since we are so far out then I don't think we'll have an issue cancelling. You got and signed your FOL already? Just got this class date this morning so I may wait until my FOL is signed before digging into the housing. Where are you coming from? I'm coming from Massachusetts and will most likely be driving out.

I may change to Anatole if others decide to stay there, too. I liked Kim's Place because she has an included food shopping list and covered parking for your car, but I'm fine with either place! I signed my FOL a week ago. If you are thinking Anatole, A&T corp housing books up really fast. I'm sure housing is pretty flexible with cancellations if something were to change though.

I am coming from Arizona and will be driving out as well

I may change to Anatole if others decide to stay there, too. I liked Kim's Place because she has an included food shopping list and covered parking for your car, but I'm fine with either place! I signed my FOL a week ago. If you are thinking Anatole, A&T corp housing books up really fast. I'm sure housing is pretty flexible with cancellations if something were to change though.

I am coming from Arizona and will be driving out as well

Sounds good. I emailed A&T and then filled out the contact form on Anatoles website.

But you're right, Kims including a food list is a big deal! So we can see what everyone else decides and then go from there.

Just a heads up to you and whoever else gets this date, A&T told me they have availability at Anatole for our class date.

Is this it from anyone on .65? I guess so. Going to be the sickest ever. Also I booked an extra night through AT so I shall be arriving on that Sunday before. Memorial Day Weekend traffic is going to be wild and just better to be there a day earlier to get everything in order, ya know.

Is this it from anyone on .65? I guess so. Going to be the sickest ever. Also I booked an extra night through AT so I shall be arriving on that Sunday before. Memorial Day Weekend traffic is going to be wild and just better to be there a day earlier to get everything in order, ya know.
The thread lives! ? Looks to be 6-7 people. Going to be great!

Looking to stay at Anatole as well. Coming from Los Angeles, CA. For those that booked already through A&T Corp how straight forward was the process? Do they ask when our last date of stay is? I'm not sure I know that info yet.

Nice!! Yeah the whole process was simple. 8/19 is our last day just say you are going to be in the terminal basics class on 5/26 and that should suffice.

Back
Top Bottom