Terminal Terminal Basics 05/26/2020

Does anyone know how many people are in our class in total? It looks like they are starting to fill classes for June & July already!

Has anybody else with this class date not yet received a FOL. I’ve been waiting for about a month. All my POC says is “it’s coming”

Has anybody else with this class date not yet received a FOL. I’ve been waiting for about a month. All my POC says is “it’s coming”

I don't have this class date, but based on others posts in a few different threads, HR has said that the May FOL's will be sent out in April.

I have mine as well. Got it the end of January.

I don't have this class date, but based on others posts in a few different threads, HR has said that the May FOL's will be sent out in April.
I heard the same thing. Seems like one was fortunate if you got the FOL before the new wave came in.

I have a hunch we might be the first class back. Day after Memorial Day seems like someone might think thats a good idea to bring people back. Just a hunch

I have a hunch we might be the first class back. Day after Memorial Day seems like someone might think thats a good idea to bring people back. Just a hunch
I like your positivity! Haha hoping so. Getting a little antsy here. I would prefer not to do online stuff if I didn’t have to.

Doubtful. All the people who were at the Academy when it shutdown will have to return and finish their courses, whether that means starting over, back tracking some, or continuing on nobody knows. Then all the people before you taking online basics will go after those people. Perhaps you'll be in basics when the online people begin across the street. I wouldn't hold my breath for May though.

I agree with whoever posted above me- I don't think pushing in people who haven't even started basics is the priority at the moment, it's people who had their classes interrupted- otherwise the entire system is bottle-necked where everyone was forced to leave OKC.

Who really knows, I am just speculating. They also aren't going to stop an online basics class in progress just to put people in the academy. We shall see.

Who really knows, I am just speculating. They also aren't going to stop an online basics class in progress just to put people in the academy. We shall see.

I agree that they're not going to stop an online basics class to move them to academy.

Hope it works out for you!

I emailed my HR POC 3 weeks ago and just got a response. She said she hasn't heard anything yet about our class. Hoping we can get some news next week on what's going on though

Back
Top Bottom