Terminal Terminal Basics 06/23/2020

Just got the date Thursday. If I can ask why is everyone aiming for Kim's and not a suite at a hotel?

My friend is there right now in Kim's and recommends it. He said they buy you food and stuff and there's a shuttle to the Academy. Plus with Kim's you could be roommates with your classmates so you can study with eachother.

When are you guys booking?

I'm waiting for the FOL so I know when to tell them I'll be keaving.

Just got the date Thursday. If I can ask why is everyone aiming for Kim's and not a suite at a hotel?
My spouse is coming with me and I wouldn't want her stuck in a hotel.

I received my FOL same day after i accepted the date. My rep, CG, said she will send my EODS this week.

I reckon our class will be up next for the online basics email.
I agree. From what I've been seeing they're contacting people about a month prior, so I anticipate a phone call or email in 3 weeks. If we do get the online basics I'd be down to study together online like through skype or a discord or something. I'm a CTI grad and a pilot with instrument rating so I can help if anyone has zero aviation experience.

I agree. From what I've been seeing they're contacting people about a month prior, so I anticipate a phone call or email in 3 weeks. If we do get the online basics I'd be down to study together online like through skype or a discord or something. I'm a CTI grad and a pilot with instrument rating so I can help if anyone has zero aviation experience.

I'm in favor of a discord group. If everyone is in favor, we could begin adding each other.

I am still waiting on the FOL. I think they stopped FOLs due to not knowing when we'd go back. I just got a call for virtual on boarding and I am going to do it.

I received my FOL a few weeks before the Covid shutdown along with my EODS.

Virtual onboarding it is then. I haven't been notified yet. But I'll keep my phone close.

Also, I have created a discord. PM me for the link. I don't want to post it on here in order to make sure only our class members will be in it.

I am still waiting on the FOL. I think they stopped FOLs due to not knowing when we'd go back. I just got a call for virtual on boarding and I am going to do it.
If you don’t mind sharing, when would you be onboarded and did they go over any details with you?

Back
Top Bottom