Terminal Terminal Basics 3/26/2020

madmanmik3

Hey everyone started this thread for anyone starting 3/26. Hoping to hear where everyone is staying. Look forward to meeting you.

I got this class date today as well! Looking into Anatole, but nothing confirmed yet. Planning to drive to OKC.

Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Hey guys! Got this class date earlier in the week. (I've been a lurker up until this point.) I have a spot reserved at FAA Crashpads. I'm also planning to drive out to OKC. See y'all there.

Hey guys! Got this class date earlier in the week. (I've been a lurker up until this point.) I have a spot reserved at FAA Crashpads. I'm also planning to drive out to OKC. See y'all there.

So I'm a dumbass and posted in the wrong forum... my class date is actually 3/17. But I'll probably see y'all around since our class dates are so close. Bye for now

Just booked at Anatole
Any idea if the FAA student services passed over your CBA authorization to the housing provider? The person with Anatole (thru Zoe Homes) who's handling my booking copied me on an email to student services weeks ago and we're still waiting on mine.

Any idea if the FAA student services passed over your CBA authorization to the housing provider? The person with Anatole (thru Zoe Homes) who's handling my booking copied me on an email to student services weeks ago and we're still waiting on mine.
I haven't heard anything from student services but I just emailed them a couple days ago. The person handling my stuff told me to email them 2 weeks before my stay, so I figured it wasn't urgent.

I haven't heard anything from student services but I just emailed them a couple days ago. The person handling my stuff told me to email them 2 weeks before my stay, so I figured it wasn't urgent.
Yeah, I ended up talking to the person handling my stay for clarification and he said the authorization doesn't usually get sent over until a few days before the class date. Guess it's not an issue then.

Back
Top Bottom