Terminal Terminal Basics Online 7/15/2020

Accepted to join this class today, hopefully anyone else who is offered this date will chime in.
Congrats!

do you mind sharing when you received medical clearance? I’m trying to see if they’re offering classes in order of medical clearance dates. I’ve asked about 5 people so far and that seems to be the case. I assume you were medically cleared early March?

Bumping this thread. Onboarding yesterday lasted about 2 hours. Anybody else in this class here on the .65? Based on historical data, I expect our classes to start no sooner than the middle of August.

Bumping this thread. Onboarding yesterday lasted about 2 hours. Anybody else in this class here on the .65? Based on historical data, I expect our classes to start no sooner than the middle of August.
I'm in this class as well, and yeah mid-August sounds about right.

I'm in this class as well, still haven't heard anything. Guessing we are all still just waiting?

I'm in this class as well, still haven't heard anything. Guessing we are all still just waiting?
Took 34 days from on-boarding for my class to start basics, to give you something to reference. Everyone in our class received their Ipads the weekend before basics started. Enjoy the paid time off for now.

Took 34 days from on-boarding for my class to start basics, to give you something to reference. Everyone in our class received their Ipads the weekend before basics started. Enjoy the paid time off for now.
I'm fine with the waiting, and glad to get paid. I just hope they give us some notice before we need to start. I think we are on day 25, so I've just been surprised they haven't set a time yet. I'm certainly enjoying the lack of too much work at the moment.

I'm fine with the waiting, and glad to get paid. I just hope they give us some notice before we need to start. I think we are on day 25, so I've just been surprised they haven't set a time yet. I'm certainly enjoying the lack of too much work at the moment.
We were first notified 6 days before the start of basics. So you seem to be close, but there's no way of knowing. As we've all realized by this point, they run on their own timeline.

I'm from the 7/13 enroute class and we are still waiting to hear. Haven't received iPad or start date yet but expecting to hear something this week. The class before mine (the 7/9 terminal class) received their iPads last week and got their start date for online basics. Their start date is 8/14. So my class will be next to hear something and then yours so it shouldn't be too long now before we start.

Got my iPad this morning. Just a reminder from what we've gathered, Don't set them up yet until instructions have been sent to your email on how to do so.

Back
Top Bottom