Terminal Facility Options

CCparents

FAA
Facility
POC Brackett Tower
If there is anyone that is about to graduate the terminal class and has questions about their facility options. LMK. Maybe I can help shed some light on some places.

Not sure why we need a separate thread for this. There’s an entire wiki on this site with every facility listed… why can’t people just ask their questions there?
Ive been a controller for 15 years and am my facilities Union Rep. Just trying to help. Sorry about not posting it in the correct spot.

Maybe post what facility you’re at and where you’ve been so people have some semblance of an idea what to ask about..

Ive been a controller for 15 years and am my facilities Union Rep. Just trying to help. Sorry about not posting it in the correct spot.
I would like information. I start the terminal class as a new hire. What type of facility should I go to to advoance my career and learn?
Should it be a high level facility, should I go to a tower, tower/approach or tracon?

I would like information. I start the terminal class as a new hire. What type of facility should I go to to advoance my career and learn?
Should it be a high level facility, should I go to a tower, tower/approach or tracon?
If you’re going terminal, it will be level 4-7 facilities that are a mix of tower only and tower/approach. You’ll get a list of facilities right before your final evals, I wouldn’t worry much about it until then.

Back
Top Bottom