Terminal Terminal Virtual Basics 02/10/2021

Sup Man! Excited to hopefully finally start after the holidays

Barack Obama GIF

Gonna be a good time lol. Maybe some others will post here so we can get acquainted with the rest of the class.

I just wanted to stop by and let you guys know that you’re going to have my instructor Don. He’s an amazing instructor and he focuses very heavily on phraseology and glosses over the academics a bit, but phraseology is the biggie. For the block tests and comp tests just study the ELTs and anything that says NOTE: in the lesson plans and you’ll do fine on academics. But I truly think he might be the best instructor at the academy so listen to him and take all of his advice because it works. My class finishes Monday and I think we have a solid shot at 9/9

I just wanted to stop by and let you guys know that you’re going to have my instructor Don. He’s an amazing instructor and he focuses very heavily on phraseology and glosses over the academics a bit, but phraseology is the biggie. For the block tests and comp tests just study the ELTs and anything that says NOTE: in the lesson plans and you’ll do fine on academics. But I truly think he might be the best instructor at the academy so listen to him and take all of his advice because it works. My class finishes Monday and I think we have a solid shot at 9/9
Agreed, Don is a legend.

Back
Top Bottom