The Anatole on MacArthur

The Anatole on MacArthur

MJ

Administrator
Staff member
MJ submitted a new resource:

The Anatole on MacArthur - Apartments minutes away from MMAC

The FAA approved housing complex, the Anatole on MacArthur, is just four to seven minutes from the FAA center (depending on traffic), two blocks from the interstate, four minutes from the new outlet mall, two blocks from grocery stores, Super Wal-Mart, fast food, and full service restaurants.

The Anatole on MacArthur FAA apartments in Oklahoma City are opening a BRAND NEW phase, the Anatole South! While we have many apartments in the Anatole North and maintain those to our highest...
Read more about this resource...

DL0509

Trusted Contributor
Stayed here in the summer of 2016, and loved it. The apartments were updated, and close to the MMAC, shopping and restaurants. Its about 15 minutes away from Kims and about 20+ from IB. If you are looking to stay at Anatole look into faarooms.com, I only had one issue and they sent maintenance out that afternoon to fix it.

HighFrequency

Trusted Contributor
Stayed here in the summer of 2016, and loved it. The apartments were updated, and close to the MMAC, shopping and restaurants. Its about 15 minutes away from Kims and about 20+ from IB. If you are looking to stay at Anatole look into faarooms.com, I only had one issue and they sent maintenance out that afternoon to fix it.
Thanks for including the faarooms.com link. Anatole's main website isn't geared towards per diem/Academy students, so it helped me get in touch with them before HR sent housing info.

I’m seeing different rates for short term and long term - what is considered short and long? I’ve seen 15 days but it’s not clear if that’s what they’re referring to

LadyLuck777

Trusted Contributor
FAA
Facility
ILG Wilmington Tower
Stayed here in 2014 and loved it (modern decor, nice amenities, pool, closest to the academy, clean, etc.) buuuut the mattresses suuuuuck!

AB19

Trusted Contributor
FAA
Facility
MAF Midland Tower
Stayed here in 2014 and loved it (modern decor, nice amenities, pool, closest to the academy, clean, etc.) buuuut the mattresses suuuuuck!
Like they needed a mattress topper? This is where I plan on staying

DL0509

Trusted Contributor
Yeah the bed wasnt what i was used to so i went out and got a topper while I was there. Also the South complex is the nicer newer one so if you request it if you can.

AB19

Trusted Contributor
FAA
Facility
MAF Midland Tower
Did you guys not go through their own website when booking? Its like 1000 a month for two bed two bath

heard they're nice also
However I have some family that lives in OKC, but I don't want to pass up opportunities for group studies and stuff. Also that wouldn't be eligible for per diem right?

DL0509

Trusted Contributor
I went through FAArooms.com but if you go onto the FAA student services website you can find all of approved lodging providers (link below). You can try to do a short term lease but its more of a hassle.

As others have said if you are looking to pocket money kims is the popular option. If you want food included stay at IB, if you dont care to pocket the extra lodging money or just want a nicer place stay at Anatole. I will say that i think Kims properties are slowly becoming weekend party locations. Dont get me wrong she is wonderful and very helpful to all her guest, but some people may not care for the "college" atmosphere at times.

And yes if you are staying with family you wont get the full $98 and change per diem unless you have them create a craigslist ad.

Federal Aviation Administration - Housing List

Last edited:
what kind of 'proof' do I need to provide if they create an ad for me, and say if I were to 'pay cash' each month or so?
Would there need to be a receipt provided or something? copy of a check?

I'm not sure that I will stay with them because I don't know where they live exactly and like I said, it may be best to be closer to other students through training

DL0509

Trusted Contributor
what kind of 'proof' do I need to provide if they create an ad for me, and say if I were to 'pay cash' each month or so?
Would there need to be a receipt provided or something? copy of a check?

I'm not sure that I will stay with them because I don't know where they live exactly and like I said, it may be best to be closer to other students through training
Im not sure what proof they need, but to get the full per diem you would have to provide receipts showing you paid them.

I stayed at anatole over the summer. I went through their website and signed a 4 month lease and ended up getting a good price at 850 or so. But they are unfurnished if you go through anatole and not the FAA providers.

Looks like this on the faa bus route listed not as Anatole but as
Transportation Location ONLY!!! for DAY Route 5
5924 S.W. 12th
Anyone confirm this?
Also do they offer a courtesy car like Ive seen some others to get groceries?

Last edited:

DL0509

Trusted Contributor
That address looks like its between both the south and north complex. And no they do not offer courtesy cars but there are plenty of uber drivers in the area, the walmart is a couple of miles away.