The Anatole on MacArthur

The Anatole on MacArthur

Has anyone used any of the other Anatole housing providers besides faarooms? Was wondering if anyone could recommend them or had any reviews.

I stayed at Anatole on MacArthur North thru Modern Living while at the Academy. I really enjoyed Anatole and my apartment was very nice. My landlord, Derek Byrd, was amazing. Always easy to reach, quick to respond when I texted or left a voice mail. I needed the washer and AC looked at during my stay (at seperate times,) and each time Derek had someone knocking at my door quickly, sometimes within 20 mins! He was also very friendly and patient because you will have 1000 questions about everything, and having a friendly voice over the phone is a big deal with all the other stressful things you have to deal with during the Academy. Fortunately Modern Living has been taking care of Academy Students for a while and they have everything down to a science.

If anyone is headed to the Academy and looking for a recommendation on where to stay, I would highly recommend booking at Anatole via Zoe Homes OKC (www.zoehomesokc.com). I graduated last week, and stayed there for the 3 months I was in OKC. I would definitely stay there again, and would book again through Zoe Homes. The complex is extremely conveniently located - About a 10 min drive to MMAC and about 5 mins to stores and restaurants. Apartment was clean, fully furnished (with nice furniture!), and had every needed amenity. Zoe Homes was so friendly and easy to work with... Definitely check them out if you need a place to stay!