March (Q2) 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
He needs to grieve it if his name wasn’t given to a facility to rank, they were able to select, and he was eligible for release.

Happened a while back to P80. Guy and his wife applied but they didn’t get his paperwork to select. They offered the facility to both.
Equal opportunity and all the BS.
And then turned it down?

And then turned it down?

David Wallace: Michael, in order to expedite these negotiations, we are prepared to make you a very generous offer.
Michael Scott: And we are prepared to reject that offer.
Ryan Howard: Michael, you haven't even heard-
Michael Scott: Never accept their first offer. What is your second offer?
David Wallace: $12,000.
Michael Scott: Are you kidding me? That is insultingly low. I don't even want to hear what your first offer was.

From the Minutes of the most recent meeting in December:

Future NCEPT Action Dates
Air Traffic and NATCA will determine the next panel’s date and associated deadlines later.

"Later." LOL

I've heard more rumblings of a March deadline April panel.

I’m not even sure anymore of what calculations are used to determine if a facility can release CPC’s.
Is it both current and projected at or above 85%?

I’m not even sure anymore of what calculations are used to determine if a facility can release CPC’s.
Is it both current and projected at or above 85%?

In addition to PAC contributions, how many "leaders" you've friended on Facebook, and the amount of goats your village currently husbands...

In addition to PAC contributions, how many "leaders" you've friended on Facebook, and the amount of goats your village currently husbands...
Funny story, when I was finally selected to a level 12, a few days later I received a FB friend request from a NATCA bigwig ?.

Aside from keeping track via email receipts or calling HR, no.
Each region has an ERR rep and they can verify all the ERRs in the system for you. South West region is in Corpus or San Antonio. Can't remember which one exactly. Your RVP can find out as well or send you to the proper person.

Each region has an ERR rep and they can verify all the ERRs in the system for you. South West region is in Corpus or San Antonio. Can't remember which one exactly. Your RVP can find out as well or send you to the proper person.
correct. CRP Facrep

No we are projected over 100 but once people start leaving we will be able to select. Get you paperwork in and call the rep.
CRP gonna be able to get anyone soon, or are they still filling it with prior exp...little heartbroken over that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom