Training Termination during Covid

Beyondatc

If I’m currently working (certified 4 positions) and if I terminate my training to go back to my previous facility, do I keep working until the paperwork goes through? Or do I become non essential? I thought someone wasn’t allowed to work traffic anymore, not sure. Thanks

Last edited:
The official policy is that once your training is “terminated”, you can not be working any positions. If your training is suspended pending a TRB or something you can work some positions, but a lot of places won’t have you work true control positions, just data and stuff. And a lot of facilities ignore the order and do what they will, but that’s how it’s supposed to work.

If I’m currently working (certified 4 positions) and I terminate my training to go back to my previous facility, do I keep working until the paperwork goes through? Or do I become non essential? I thought someone wasn’t allowed to work traffic anymore, not sure. Thanks
Why would you do that? As some have pointed out elsewhere, you wouldn’t be able to train there either

Decided my current facility not where I (my family) wants to be for the foreseeable future. Better opportunity’s at previous facility. Also going back to other facility is a few weeks check out at the most when it starts again.

Back
Top Bottom